César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

if this is true then its great news, to have a rb who is quality and young is good... I don't expect much first season, but having ivan there should be good for him, as it means he should get some game time and in a couple of seasons will hopefully be able to establish himself as our rb... Though after what has been said about Hulk deal being done which wasn't; the oscar deal that was off, and then was, i will wait for a bit more evidence before believing it...

i agree this year has been SHOCKING! i mean even the ones that are late to reprt but always 100% are wrong.. idk if i can take that anymore. dailymail usually know what there saying when they announce its completed, or even espn for that matter, but this has been one annoying tranfer window. sombody is definately trolling all deals, because this is ridiculous. we have to wait for the official website now to report deals! what a shame.

Anyway, Ayew still has twice stamina as Mata. Ramires and Lavezzi have great stamina too, but neither of them is Kenyan. But sure, Ayew is also good sprinter. He has not realy superb stamina, but his fitness is better than Matas and probably most other players we have (because of age). Ayew can run all game, Mata at 70min is tired.

please dont use statesments such as Ayew has TWICE the stamina ... it patently isnt true. your points lose credibility when

you give quantitative values which haven't been proved.

Lol! It's naive to think someone has more stamina than someone just because they're African.

Actualy I watched few games of Ayew, that is why I like him, he was quite good. Not just because he is african, but also the treatment and training he gained in Africa are much different than European. Best africans work very hard to get in Europe, that is why lot of them (not all) have good stamina. Drogba, Essien, Song, Ayew, Etoo could all run endless when fit and in form.

Actualy I watched few games of Ayew, that is why I like him, he was quite good. Not just because he is african, but also the treatment and training he gained in Africa are much different than European. Best africans work very hard to get in Europe, that is why lot of them (not all) have good stamina. Drogba, Essien, Song, Ayew, Etoo could all run endless when fit and in form.

many of the BEST players run as little as possible ...but to the greatest effect .... Jimmy Greaves

please dont use statesments such as Ayew has TWICE the stamina ... it patently isnt true. your points lose credibility when

you give quantitative values which haven't been proved.

In hardest part of season; March, April or May you wanna bet that Ayew would run twice more than Mata? That part is when you need your players give 150% and Mata was very tired. Ayew was pretty much rested same part of season last year. Having stamina is not just one match, but during whole season. I expect Mata, Hazard will be more tired and with player like Drogba gone, who will push us forward? Africans have to train twice in terms of running and having good fitness if they want to join big clubs in europe. That is why they are fit whole season. Like Drogba. Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Lamps,...wont be. And that is why we need season stamina guy. Ayew, Moses or someone would be perfect.

Ayew was formed in marseille and not in africa.

In hardest part of season; March, April or May you wanna bet that Ayew would run twice more than Mata? That part is when you need your players give 150% and Mata was very tired. Ayew was pretty much rested same part of season last year. Having stamina is not just one match, but during whole season. I expect Mata, Hazard will be more tired and with player like Drogba gone, who will push us forward? Africans have to train twice in terms of running and having good fitness if they want to join big clubs in europe. That is why they are fit whole season. Like Drogba. Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Lamps,...wont be. And that is why we need season stamina guy. Ayew, Moses or someone would be perfect.

After his return from the can was very tired Ayew is no longer the team has contributed much.

many of the BEST players run as little as possible ...but to the greatest effect .... Jimmy Greaves

I love our new project with young players, but if you think current OUR players will handle 7 cups with over 60games, some playing in england for first time. Someone with direct football has to come, someone who can makes difference in second and is physicaly fit and has good fitness.

We have seen that in last match, with very strong team, we lost 3:1. But everything will be seen against City. I love our players as I said and support them, but one very powerfull player must come as plan b in case passing system fails. And we dont have chemistry to not run like Barca who can pass whole game for fun. In england we will have to run lot. At least some players. Yes some dont need to run much, but the experience and chemistry play there. Our team has lot of young players and that will make mistakes in first season. We will struggle some time, next season Hazard etc will show full potential.

I love our new project with young players, but if you think current OUR players will handle 7 cups with over 60games, some playing in england for first time. Someone with direct football has to come, someone who can makes difference in second and is physicaly fit and has good fitness.

We have seen that in last match, with very strong team, we lost 3:1. But everything will be seen against City. I love our players as I said and support them, but one very powerfull player must come as plan b in case passing system fails. And we dont have chemistry to not run like Barca who can pass whole game for fun. In england we will have to run lot. At least some players. Yes some dont need to run much, but the experience and chemistry play there. Our team has lot of young players and that will make mistakes in first season. We will struggle some time, next season Hazard etc will show full potential.

THIS year is our transition year ...Last year was a disastrous miracle ..or a miraculous reincarnation. We need patience but the signs

are promising that the penny has finally dropped for Roman .

The profiles of our new signings are what Ive wanted for years ,, If you say Ayew ...fine I accept your judgement as I know little about him .

It was the comment about Mata which caused me to criticise your post.

Im trying to be helpful ...dont use exagerated figures such as he is as twice as....

and keep posting

Looks like a good sign that he could be on the way out...

Wouldn't read too much into that. After all, he did play in the Olympics and only returned to training a couple of days ago.