César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

I want his kit but I'm not sure if I should buy it with his real name or Dave...?

Such a great lad.

I hope he trains his left foot. It would improve his game no matter which side Jose uses him.

I want his kit but I'm not sure if I should buy it with his real name or Dave...?

Such a great lad.

I hope he trains his left foot. It would improve his game no matter which side Jose uses him.

real name for sure

Such a great lad.

Azpilicueta 100%

You'll just look like a narcissistic idiot called Dave if you do otherwise. :Goober:

I think we possibly take for granted his defensive prowess. He shoulders an unbelievable load and makes it look so effortless.

In 28 league appearances this season, Azpilicueta has not made a single defensive mistake which has led to an opposition chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Azpi trained in goal on Friday. Our next GK? :P

CGNihnOWoAAmTog.png

CGNihiiXIAAbj2x.png

I know you said it in jest but im sure a few regulars do train in goal on occasion just incase one day we need one to actually go in goal during a game.

I know you said it in jest but im sure a few regulars do train in goal on occasion just incase one day we need one to actually go in goal during a game.

Geeez, you sure know how to spoil some fun. #SeriousTomo <_<