test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

28. César Azpilicueta

Started by BlueLion.,

2,110 posts in this topic

Has potential to be like a director at this club in about 20/30 years if he showed potential for it imo. Top notch guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Has potential to be like a director at this club in about 20/30 years if he showed potential for it imo. Top notch guy. 

That's looking way too far ahead! :lol:

Hybrid Angel and manpe like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anybody see Daves reaction when Giroud tried the overhead kick. The ball would have fallen to him instead but was wasted by Girouds chance. Daves reaction was as if he had been told a close relative had died. Pure passion. He actually plays for the badge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Did anybody see Daves reaction when Giroud tried the overhead kick. The ball would have fallen to him instead but was wasted by Girouds chance. Daves reaction was as if he had been told a close relative had died. Pure passion. He actually plays for the badge.

GIF? VIDEO??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably the biggest beneficiary of those extra days off. You can tell he had been run down a bit during our poor run. Looked back to being himself yesterday.

Should be captain next season once we sell Cahill to Stoke or something. 👍🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

W 4-2 Spurs
W 2-1 Spurs
W 2-0 Everton
W 2-1 Leicester
W 4-0 Stoke
W 1-0 Bournemouth
W 4-0 Qarabag
W 3-1 Newcastle
W 3-1 Huddersfield
D 0-0 Everton
D 0-0 Arsenal
D 1-1 Norwich
W 4-0 Brighton
L 1-2 Arsenal
W 3-0 West Brom
D 1-1 Barcelona
L 1-2 Man Utd

Only 2 wins in last 8 games as captain, @milan.cech! :middlefinger:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/02/2018 at 5:24 PM, Jason said:

He's turning 29 this year and only has 2 years left on his contract. The club better not think of doing anything stupid! :rant:

I think hes the only big player we have who isn't actively looking at his options along with Kante, which shows a great side to him, where as Eden/Courtois maybe re-evaluating their options a bit more. Nothing against them doing that either but, thats modern day football and life in general. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:17 PM, Jason said:

W 4-2 Spurs
W 2-1 Spurs
W 2-0 Everton
W 2-1 Leicester
W 4-0 Stoke
W 1-0 Bournemouth
W 4-0 Qarabag
W 3-1 Newcastle
W 3-1 Huddersfield
D 0-0 Everton
D 0-0 Arsenal
D 1-1 Norwich
W 4-0 Brighton
L 1-2 Arsenal
W 3-0 West Brom
D 1-1 Barcelona
L 1-2 Man Utd

Only 2 wins in last 8 games as captain, @milan.cech! :middlefinger:

I have just seen it. Damn, terrible stats. Terrible!! Bring back the mighty lion Gaz! :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think hes the only big player we have who isn't actively looking at his options along with Kante, which shows a great side to him, where as Eden/Courtois maybe re-evaluating their options a bit more. Nothing against them doing that either but, thats modern day football and life in general. 

Assuming the board are kind enough and give Azpi a proper contract, then I'm pretty sure he's more than willing to accept it and stay on. Said in a French radio interview last year that he wants to finish his career here.

milan.cech and OneMoSalah like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2018 at 3:36 PM, Jason said:

 

Shorts in winter...Azpi is proper Chels. Taking after Lamps and JT

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2018 at 3:59 PM, milan.cech said:

I have just seen it. Damn, terrible stats. Terrible!! Bring back the mighty lion Gaz! :ph34r:

See what happened with the mighty lion Gaz back...:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.