César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

Played at RB for Spain, but with the same defensive minded approach he's playing here. I watched the game on Telecinco and the commentators were saying Del Bosque asked him to stay at the back for most of the time so that Jordi Alba can go up the pitch more often. Still, a quality performance from him.

Could be the same scenario with Mourinho, too in the next season if Shaw arrives at LB. Shaw is an offensive minded player and it would be a shame not to let him express naturally on the pitch, help Hazard and help the team with his quality crosses.

I'm so happy for Azpi! Has been the revelation of the season for me, because we all knew the infinite potential of Eden last year already. Never thought that he could become so solid. Very important player for us right now. :yay: It's close between him and Eden for Player of the season so far. The finale will tell (and please create a partnership of the season award so that Terry and Cahill can take it because they are immaculate also and i want to be recognized :D).

Nah, he's amazing, but I'd choose Eden any day of the week over him.

I already voted for Eden as POTY last year, with Mata in the team, let alone now.

But that doesn't diminish how important, brilliant and amazing this guy has been for us.

I think the shortest rate I gave him in the whole season for Chelsea Brasil individual analysis in the match was a 7. That's saying a lot! a guy who's consistently delivering 7.5, 8, performances with the occasional 7 or 8.5 is just immense.

Why Mourinho doesn't take turns with him and Iva though? I mean, if Azpili can play out of position the whole season, they can't he switch with Iva a few times and have Iva playing in the left? I'd love to see him playing a few matches in his natural position, but I don't think Cole would cut int the team right now, nor do I think Mourinho wouldn't want to count with Iva. So at least switch them for a couple of matches.

I already voted for Eden as POTY last year, with Mata in the team, let alone now.

But that doesn't diminish how important, brilliant and amazing this guy has been for us.

I think the shortest rate I gave him in the whole season for Chelsea Brasil individual analysis in the match was a 7. That's saying a lot! a guy who's consistently delivering 7.5, 8, performances with the occasional 7 or 8.5 is just immense.

Why Mourinho doesn't take turns with him and Iva though? I mean, if Azpili can play out of position the whole season, they can't he switch with Iva a few times and have Iva playing in the left? I'd love to see him playing a few matches in his natural position, but I don't think Cole would cut int the team right now, nor do I think Mourinho wouldn't want to count with Iva. So at least switch them for a couple of matches.

Stats are like mini skirts... they give you good ideas, but hide the most important parts.

Since you have got the above in your... I bet, you scared that Argentinian kid by lifting your skirt, then.

As for azpi, he is the biggest surprise in this season, I feel.

Ivanovic will be far worse on the left, imagine his sexy left footed crosses, dear god.

I think Cole can play against teams who don't have very pacey wingers, but Mourinho seems to have completely abandoned him after a good performance against Stoke.

He did unnecessarily post some shit on twitter after that game though.