César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9185415/chatting-to-jose

Look like this guy is basically Jose's fav player now and who can fault him? Give his all 100% every single game, play out of position but doesn't complain and play well. Never do anything dirty on the pitch or try to dive...etc. Doesn't foul opponents with bad intentions(Pepe), doesn't complain to the ref at every decision. One of the most professional player I have ever seen.

I know this is a bit too early but in 2-3 years if he still keep this up and Cech,Terry, Lampard have all gone, he could be in line for captaincy if Jose is still here imo. It is gonna be either him or Ivan for Jose eventually I think when Terry leave. But I hope he get to play at RB soon though and if he is benched when we sign Shaw I am gonna be so pissed. Ivan should either move to CB or be benched.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9185415/chatting-to-jose

Look like this guy is basically Jose's fav player now and who can fault him? Give his all 100% every single game, play out of position but doesn't complain and play well. Never do anything dirty on the pitch or try to dive...etc. Doesn't foul opponents with bad intentions(Pepe), doesn't complain to the ref at every decision. One of the most professional player I have ever seen.

I know this is a bit too early but in 2-3 years if he still keep this up and Cech,Terry, Lampard have all gone, he could be in line for captaincy if Jose is still here imo. It is gonna be either him or Ivan for Jose eventually I think when Terry leave. But I hope he get to play at RB soon though and if he is benched when we sign Shaw I am gonna be so pissed. Ivan should either move to CB or be benched.

"This is the kind of player I like a lot. I think a team with 11 Azpilicuetas would probably win the competition because football is not just about the pure talent, football is also about character and personality and Azpilicuetas has all the traces of that winning personality."

Heck of a performance tonight, the guy just does not give up! A model professional!

Easily one of our players of the season up there with Hazard and Terry. What a piece of business it was bringing him here. Superb player.

Such an amazing little player. I first saw him in Osasuna ages ago by a coincidence, later buying him in Football Manager since he was good there.

Ever since I have been following his career, I was in France during his spell there and saw many of his games. I always believed that he had a very high ceiling (altough I feared for his career progression after that injury) and I was delighted when he joined Chelsea.
Today he is my second favorite player in the team (only Frank the legend is ahead).

Anyway, another excellent performance today. He really shuts down his flank.
It happens from time to time that he is beaten, but he almost always make up for it by getting back and closing the players down.

The thing I dislike with Ivanovic is that he allows the opposite team the space to aim their crosses. Cesar does the opposite and as a consequence wide players have to just hoof it and hope it sticks. That is a big reason why we allow so few goals from the left side.

I hope he gets a new contract during the summer as this player is already an elite fullback, within 1-2 years he may very well be one of the worlds best.