César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

Is this really necessary? He's just expressing his passion after a huge win, sick of people calling him creepy or having a "rape face", get the fuck over it!

And you need to get a sense of humor and stop being an uptight tit. People crying over an harmless joke about a player. is this what the forum has come to.

Azpi really should stop trying to curl the ball into the top right corner from quite a distance after cutting in onto his right foot; I must've seen him do this at least 3 times in recent weeks! Would much prefer to see him at RB next season, not least because it would mean Ivanovic isn't playing :P

Azpi really should stop trying to curl the ball into the top right corner from quite a distance after cutting in onto his right foot; I must've seen him do this at least 3 times in recent weeks! Would much prefer to see him at RB next season, not least because it would mean Ivanovic isn't playing :P

:lol: :lol: the ball always drifts harmlessly away. 1 day he will get lucky though.

If Azpi scored goals this thread would be at 500 pages of straight wanking, I wouldn't even be mad. I'm already trying to decide whether to get a Hazard or Azpi kit (NOBODY ELSE WILL HAVE AN AZPI KIT SO MANY LETTERS).

I got my Azpi home kit just a couple of days ago and it's beautiful. He's going to be here for the rest of his career and will be a legend. He embodies what a professional should be.. oh and he's easily the best fullback in the league. He's a monster and I cannot wait to watch him over the years. He's a huge, huge player for this club and I love it.

If Azpi scored goals this thread would be at 500 pages of straight wanking, I wouldn't even be mad. I'm already trying to decide whether to get a Hazard or Azpi kit (NOBODY ELSE WILL HAVE AN AZPI KIT SO MANY LETTERS).

Azpi 28 is the sexiest kit we have IMO. I'm definitely getting that next year.

Cole should start instead of him on Saturday just for the sole reason that the Spaniard will need to play 3 crucial games in a span of 8 days. Also,it'd be nice to see Cole start again.

Yea agree there. Cole can handle himself against Johnson, Azpi will need the rest especially when we're away for the following games!

When he went to ground for the Altidore incident I'm not sure if he was trying to block the cross and unluckily made contact or if he was actually trying to tackle. If it was the latter then I'm disappointed; as much as it was obvious that he was trying to rectify his mistake, you absolutely cannot go lunging in from such an angle in the box. It was never a penalty but defenders should know not to give the referee any opportunity to give a penalty. The annoying thing is that I doubt they'd have scored from that bit of open play as the clumsy Altidore didn't seem to know what to do.

In fairness to him though he couldn't have know the linesman was a scouser:

https://www.linkedin...llin/35/659/560

http://www.liverpool...ey-city-3382790

Surprised no-one mentioned him after his yesteday´s performance.I thought he was superb.Really got goosebumps when he sprinted after the ball over almost the whole pitch.His determination is just awesome!