Scott Sinclair

PaulHopkins

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought we could give this kid a chance, he looked like he had good pace.. Our own Theo Walcott. It's always a shame to see a good young talent go, but such is the way of football.

Good Luck kid!

Dissapointed, but it was going to happen with such a disatrious pre-season. He was a very good player when he played here in the Crystal Palace game, and he has talent. But i guess this could help mold for Kakuta to be brought in (now if we sell him, then i will lose all hope in youth in Chelsea!).

I really thought we could give this kid a chance, he looked like he had good pace.. Our own Theo Walcott. It's always a shame to see a good young talent go, but such is the way of football.

Good Luck kid!

my feelings exactly the loanmove to wigan was a terrible move ///hope he does well with the swans

Not a suprise at all. Good luck to him, he has picked well i think. A chance to set upself a good career, a manager who knows him very well and a club where he will definately get the starts. I hope he really kicks on now and makes something of himself, it's a shame it went with him.

Brendan knows him well and Im sure he was right in selecting them... One million is not too bad either :| I think hes destined to be one of those players who alwes shines in the championship but nvr mks d next grade !! Gd luk to him though...