Scott Sinclair

PaulHopkins

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I don't think we can afford to let him go, we have 3 wingers, Cole, Kalou and Malouda! We need Scott around to be cover and take his chances when they come to him. I think it would be better for him to stay with us now - being that 4th choice winger is exactly what he needs.

I don't think we can afford to let him go, we have 3 wingers, Cole, Kalou and Malouda! We need Scott around to be cover and take his chances when they come to him. I think it would be better for him to stay with us now - being that 4th choice winger is exactly what he needs.

Yeah... what about Paim tho'?

Well Paim doesn't even have a squad number so clearly he's not being considered as first choice. Purely a reserve player this season, and if he does well then we'll keep him.

I agree with Esk, we're better off keeping Sinclair in the squad. It would do us well to allow Sinclair to build up a few years unbroken with the club so he counts as a club grown player!

Well Paim doesn't even have a squad number so clearly he's not being considered as first choice. Purely a reserve player this season, and if he does well then we'll keep him.

I agree with Esk, we're better off keeping Sinclair in the squad. It would do us well to allow Sinclair to build up a few years unbroken with the club so he counts as a club grown player!

Yup your right, Paim will get no-where near the first team this season. He shows promise though and if he can progress then i can see us keeping him on.

Sinclair will be eligable for the "A" list as a homegrown come January. We need him as a squad memeber, especially with the small squad we have.

• 1 month later...

Birmingham City boss Alex McLeish is planning a bid for Chelsea striker Scott Sinclair.

The Mirror says McLeish is eager to sign Sinclair on loan in the new year as he bids to take Blues back to the Premier League.

Sinclair, 19, has not made a league start under Luiz Felipe Scolari and will be permitted to leave for the Championship - with Wolves and Crystal Palace also in the hunt.

Sinclair, 19, has not made a league start under Luiz Felipe Scolari and will be permitted to leave for the Championship - with Wolves and Crystal Palace also in the hunt.

Nooo cause then Wenger will come in his bus and take him away and be some world class player (inore the fact he only plays in the Carling cup no doubt) but still,be a case of regret etc

He'd be great at Birmingham, they always use wingers in their matches. Would be a real hit there. But we really need to be loaning him to top flight clubs for a season to see what he can really do; a club like Stoke or Wigan would suit him.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...