Scott Sinclair

PaulHopkins

It's beyond daft. He has done well in every game he has played in for the first team and he is exactly the sort of player we need at the moment.....would be a very silly move.

Its beyond, beyond daft. All that fucking trouble to get him from Bristol Rovers. Whos wanky decision is this Arnesen ? Grant?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its beyond, beyond daft. All that fucking trouble to get him from Bristol Rovers. Whos wanky decision is this Arnesen ? Grant?

Well it is only a loan deal and 18 year olds are usually on loan, but Sinclair can do a good job for us!

Bottom line would be that Grant doesn't want to use him at the moment so Arnesen will find the best club to loan him to, to make sure he gets some playing time....

It's beyond daft. He has done well in every game he has played in for the first team and he is exactly the sort of player we need at the moment.....would be a very silly move.

I don't think he's done well enough recently to justify a place in the first time. Next season he can properly fight for his place, but this season he hasn't had enough of an impact, although if he did in the Huddersfield game I missed it, however that's only Huddersfield.

This isn't a silly move at all, this is about giving Scott some more valuable first team experience. He's not good enough yet.

Sinclair is a player with electric pace and natural skills in abundance.

All we are going to do by sending him out on loan again is piss him off so much that he wants to leave.

We have a future star here, why not give him a chance in our team, he cant do any worse than Malouda.

We need some fresh exciting wing pace, and Sinclair has that.

Discouraging for him to be out on loan let alone anything else. I dont buy all this ''Oh it gives them experience'' malarky every time. Its good for the big four to do it, but not for the Premiership, and rarely for the player involved.

I don't think he's done well enough recently to justify a place in the first time. Next season he can properly fight for his place, but this season he hasn't had enough of an impact, although if he did in the Huddersfield game I missed it, however that's only Huddersfield.

This isn't a silly move at all, this is about giving Scott some more valuable first team experience. He's not good enough yet.

The thing is though that Sinclair at the moment is as good of an option for us on the wing and more so in some cases than what we are currently seeing from out first team players! For me it would be good to see Sinclair and Kalou on the wings running at defenders.

Sinclair is certainly a better option right now that Malouda and SWP, let him get his experience with us rather than waste his talents on another club when we need those talents ourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuming Chelsea recall Sinclair from Charlton

tribalfooball.com - March 12, 2008

spacer.gif

Chelsea have cancelled Scott Sinclair's loan deal with Charlton Athletic. The Mirror says the Blues hoped the loan would help the development of the promising winger, but he was left on the bench for the first three games and was recalled ahead of last night's match at Burnley.

On the other hand, if he's only on the bench, is he good enough?

Edit: Gonna merge with the Sinclair rumour thread

I guess it depends on the reasoning for him to be on the bench.... could have been they played a different formation or something. Who knows, but he would definately be good enough for Charlton..

Charlton are just sulking over Parker.

When Sinclair comes on he immediately takes players on, without Ronaldo trickery, just sheer pace. OK, not always successful but getting past a couple of defenders is definitely an opener. Kalou on the left subbed by Sinclair or visa versa is what we need atm. Let Malouda stew for a few games to see if he improves.

Charlton are just sulking over Parker.

When Sinclair comes on he immediately takes players on, without Ronaldo trickery, just sheer pace. OK, not always successful but getting past a couple of defenders is definitely an opener. Kalou on the left subbed by Sinclair or visa versa is what we need atm. Let Malouda stew for a few games to see if he improves.

I couldn't agree more. No winger in the world beats their man everytime they run at them. But running at the defenders is more likely to make things happen than trying to pass around them!

We need a right winger who can do the same to rotate with Joe Cole...

Palace eyeing Chelsea's Sinclair

tribalfootball.com - March 13, 2008

Crystal Palace are planning a move for Chelsea attacker Scott Sinclair.

Palace manager Neil Warnock will renew his interest in Chelsea youngster Sinclair if the winger is recalled from his loan spell at Charlton.

Warnock missed out on taking Sinclair to Selhurst Park earlier this month after the 18-year-old opted for a loan move to the Valley.

But Sinclair has yet to start a game for the Addicks and was not even on the bench at Burnley on Tuesday night, prompting speculation he is poised to return to Stamford Bridge.

Warnock told the Croydon Advertiser: "I will certainly be making a phone call about Scott with regards t

• 4 weeks later...

Portsmouth, Sunderland go for Chelsea attacker Sinclair

spacer.gif

Portsmouth and Sunderland are going head-to-head for £4 million-rated Chelsea starlet Scott Sinclair.

The Mirror says Pompey boss Harry Redknapp's top scout Ian Broomfield and Roy Keane's chief talent-spotter Mick Brown watched jet-heeled prospect Sinclair - on loan at Crystal Palace - dazzle Stoke on Monday. Sinclair's Stamford Bridge future is unclear, with boss Avram Grant happy to send him out on loan and yet to be convinced he is potential first-team material.

Tribalfootball.com

Firstly we shouldnt let him og, hes a great player, seocndly he's worth more than 4mill, this lads a great talent, and is a future star of english football!

indeed.. Scott Sinclair is one of the best young talents in the country.. if we let him go, we'll certainly regret it, and I for one, will be majorly pissed off!

Chelsea dunno what they have until its gone, eh.. Jose' first, and maybe soon Scott Sinclair... Scotts fast, quick, can score alot of goals, Avram reckon he's not good enough for the first team?! he scored vs Hull.. played great against Liverpool before... imo we should definatly keep him! i think he'll be playing for England soon, if he stays at Chelsea, works hard, and Chelsea believe in him more, he'll be a star for Chelsea and the National team..Yet again, Avram hasn't a clue..Sort it out Chelsea FFS

Edited by TrueChelseaBlue