Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know anything about this guy. I would say yes to any striker right about now, as long as the price is right.

However, I see he was bought for about €6m, and his club would probably want about €12m back at least; which would be too much for a relatively unknown, half-way through the season.

If we're spending that amount, I'd rather spend it on a more experienced goalscorer like Huntelarr or even Bony, who seems like he'd adapt to the physical side quickly at least.

Personally however, I don't see much point in getting the likes of Bony when we have Lukaku; Lukaku came from a similar league, but he's taller and (somehow) quicker. He just needs to work on his touch and finishing for a few more seasons and I'm sure we have a beast on our side!

Lets be honest, how many of us have actually seen him play extensively? If he was at the game against Fulham, then it's more than likely going to happen. Think we should just trust Chelsea on this one

Well, I did and I wouldnt trust Chelsea on this one...

At Internacional or Metalist? Because players mature as they get older.

Taison plays as a winger mostly not striker

Mostly at Inter, but I watch him everytime Metalist is on Europa League and ESPN transmit it.

Why did you post he is not a striker, I never said he was. Dig the thread some pages back...

A winger cum striker sounds like he may be a direct replacement for Sturridge if the rumours are true about him wanting out.

Therefore we still need a genuine striker to compete (or hopefully replace) Torres.

I will be extremely pissed off if we sign both Taison and Schurrle because neither are natural strikers and once again it will be the board tip toeing around Torres' fragile confidence.

In regards to Taison, don't know anything about him but as some have already said, the squad requires beefing up.

Mostly at Inter, but I watch him everytime Metalist is on Europa League and ESPN transmit it.

Why did you post he is not a striker, I never said he was. Dig the thread some pages back...

Fair enough. It just annoys when a player is written off because he's not a household name. Our scouting has improved over the past few years and we've found some great talents, so that's why I have confidence that Chelsea would have seen something special in him and can contribute to our squad

The striker thing wasn't meant for you

I really hope that the latest rumors that he's in London holding talks of a move here are false. Not even close to the quality of player we need.

Not sure what you mean, but right I miss a player like Pizarro in the squad.