Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't watched him since he moved from Internacional to Ukraine, but during his time here he was EXTREMELY inconsistent.

He had flashes of absolute brilliance mixed with abysmal performances, which could be due to the age factor. Maybe he has matured but i wouldn't really know.

Also, i don't think he would fit very well with our current very slow tempo.

@Henrique, how reliable is Globo?

What sort of player is he?

I know I'm not Henrique haha but I follow the Globo twitter account and they broke the story about Spurs wanting Oscar, having their bid rejected, then our interest in him, the first bid being rejected, the fee's being agreed and then him going to sign after the Olympics before any other British/European paper/website. So quite reliable. I also used google translate btw... can't speak Portuguese... :Goober:

Oh they also announced that Lucas rejected United in favor of PSG due to the weather in England being shit basically and that he would go to Paris in the winter... forgot that too lol.

@Henrique, how reliable is Globo?

What sort of player is he?

I am not Henrique, but Globo and UOL are probably the most reliable...

We can do better then him.

I totaly agree, if we are going to buy a flair player and we want it to be Brazilian, why dont we buy Willian?

We could even do a double sweep for Willian and Fernandinho...

What position does he play? we're becoming like Shakhtar with all these Brazilian players, not really a bad thing though as Shakhtar are a very good side.

Now we just need to add Fernandinho/Paulinho for our double pivot lol.

What position does he play? we're becoming like Shakhtar with all these Brazilian players, not really a bad thing though as Shakhtar are a very good side.

Now we just need to add Fernandinho/Paulinho for our double pivot lol.

AM, wing, striker. This is just for depth I guess.