Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may be in London to sign with Spurs or Arsenal, but he defiantly aint CHELSEA material!

Have you ever seen him play to say so?

I most certainly haven't and I haven't heard of him, but I won't hold that against him. He could be absolutely quality. Why is it that we always have to sign big names or players that have proven themselves? When a club signs a decent player that perhaps wasn't that well known that turns out to be good we all say how we should sign them......Give the bloke a chance before you judge him. I'm certain if the club are going after him they will have scouted him thoroughly and judged him to be good enough to be a squad player, because that's all he'd be.

I most certainly haven't and I haven't heard of him, but I won't hold that against him. He could be absolutely quality. Why is it that we always have to sign big names or players that have proven themselves? When a club signs a decent player that perhaps wasn't that well known that turns out to be good we all say how we should sign them......Give the bloke a chance before you judge him. I'm certain if the club are going after him they will have scouted him thoroughly and judged him to be good enough to be a squad player, because that's all he'd be.

Iv watched him play many a time and he's a quality but he's not what chelsea need AT ALL. We'v just signed Moses and we have sturridge, there would be no reason for us to buy Taison!

I am Brazilian and I`ve watched him play a lot....

He comes from Internacional (same club that Oscar was playing). He`s good, but not great. Taison has skill, drible and speed (really fast indeed). However he has a very poor finish ability. Not very strong and tall, but not weak. He is a run and drible first and think second!

A winger or a counter attack cf...

Being young, he`ll improve but won`t ever become an exceptional player and isn`t Chelsea or Brazilian Squad material.

if that tweeet of him in london was supposed to insinuate CFC, he should take note of Hazard's tweet.

Eden-Hazard-Twitter.jpg

Thats how you adress us, if not your not in London.

LMAO, i remember when he tweeted this and some pessimistic people were saying he could mean Man utd, since they won CL in 2008 :lol:

I don't care about big names, (in fact, I usually think they are overpriced) but I care about quality. Taison is 24 years old (and turns 25 in January) and not exactly setting the Ukrainian league on fire. He's not really all that young, and he doesn't have a single international cap to his name at any level. Despite playing very attacking positions including striker, he had 2 goals in 23 games in the league last season. I just don't see how that would possibly translate into success in the Premier League. You can't score in Ukraine, but you're going to score in England? Buying Brazilians just because they are Brazilian makes no sense.

• 2 months later...