Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metallist owner and Roman Abramovich are friends. Roman was on several Metallist games before.

Metallist owner and Roman Abramovich are friends. Roman was on several Metallist games before.

I rate this guy very high. In my opinion, he can do better in EPL then Willian.

Taison is little bit like Hulk. He have power shot and good technique, but not so powerfull body.

Taison wants to leave Metalist, but I do not see that he will go to Chelsea. This is unreal

He was supposed to play against Dinamo Bucharest tomorrow in the Europa League, but the Romanian press is claiming that he won't be playing because he is in Brazil waiting for his agent to seal the deal with Abramovich.

The text in italics is the part that I don't believe it's true, especially since Shakhtar Donetk want him too. It just seems more likely for him to go to Ahmetov's team than to Chelsea.

But he most certainly won't play tomorrow and if that happens, it means he'll leave Metalist for sure.