CFC FROM CALI

CFC86

Hello everyone my name is Francisco and I am a huge Chelsea fan all the way from California. I have followed the team for twenty years since i was 6 years old.

I started supporting the club when I my mom would drop me off at the neighbors house while she worked. That is were i met Jason, a 42 year old from London who supported chelsea his whole life. He would watch matches and taught me all about football. He bought me my first shirt and taught me all about what it meant to wear a chelsea shirt.

Since then I have been a fan and followed everything chelsea has become. unfortunately Jason passed away in 2008, oh how i wish he could have lived May 19 2012 with me.

I have tried various other websites but i always get treated like the glory hunting yank who knows nothing, I hope thats not the case here cause i would like to share CFC with others. I would like to meet others who share the same passion for the blues.

Although I am far far away from The Bridge I will always KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH all the way from California.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to TC! I've been around here for ages now and they tolerate me okay. There are the occasional ribbings about being a Yankee... and I just remind them that I'm not from NY or a fan of the Yankees!

Actually, I am just teasing, it's a great group. I wouldn't have stuck around otherwise