• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to rotate a bit.

----------------------------Cech-----------------------

Ivan-----------Cahill------------Luiz----------Ryan

----------------Ramires--------Lampard------------

Hazard-------------------Oscar--------------?????

---------------------------Danny----------------------

Subs: Hilario, Cole, Terry, Meireles, Mikel, Mata, Torres.

Mata needs a rest

Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-Luiz-Bertrand

Ramires-Essien

Hazard-Oscar-Benayoun

Sturridge

Still need that new right back definitely, i hope we get Angbwa, he will be much cheaper and MUCH quicker literally and to sign than Azpic.

And hopefully Ramires is back

how come this is the only game being played on Wednesday, the next round for all other teams is Saturday when we also are playing VS Newcastle?

I think every team plays a few double-game weeks and Chelsea just happened to have got the first week?

Mata is clearly knackered. If I was RDM I'd give Oscar the nod for this one and rest Mata for the Newcastle game.

It'll probably be the same team as yesterday except maybe Sturridge for Bertrand maybe Rambo if he's fit.

I would personally rest a few vets for this game to take full advantage of the game against Newcastle seeing as they're going to be playing 2 games in less than 3 days but I can't see RDM risking it.