Javier Hernandez

Stats

This has nothing to do with Torres. His first season he was undisputed first choice alongside Rooney. Last season even when fit he couldn't dislodge Welbeck who himself is hardly prolific but gave more to the team.

A player like Hernandez brings absolutely nothing to the team besides goals and last season he didn't score enough to justify a place in utd's first team. So yes at the moment he still has something to prove.

Hernandez was brought for what like £10m and Torres £50m yet Hernandez has more than tripled the amount of goals Torres has scored. I compared him Torres because people claimed Hernandez was a one season wonder. But I do reckon Torres will improve vastly this season and with Hernandez I reckon he would be a quality addition with he types of creative players we have

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hernandez was brought for what like £10m and Torres £50m yet Hernandez has more than tripled the amount of goals Torres has scored. I compared him Torres because people claimed Hernandez was a one season wonder. But I do reckon Torres will improve vastly this season and with Hernandez I reckon he would be a quality addition with he types of creative players we have

I don't understand your point mate because at Liverpool, Torres consistently scored goals for them, and nobody has ever called him a one season wonder.

Taking the price tags out of the equation, I would much rather have Torres leading the line than Hernandez. You can expect Torres to get involved in build up play, create chances for teammates and himself, and press the opposition. You get none of that with Hernandez. Regardless of our signings, until they prove otherwise, our style of play over the last few years would suggest Hernandez would struggle here.

What I find funny for people who are claiming he is a one season wonder is that he was injured for parts of last season and a lot of times on the bench but still scored more goals than Torres. That is what fascinates me

What fascinates me is how lucky the cunt is. On FIFA his luck would be 99. Tap ins and free headers...

What fascinates me is how lucky the cunt is. On FIFA his luck would be 99. Tap ins and free headers...

Like Mario Gomez, they don't do much of it but manage to get a goal somehow by virtually being invisible parts of the match. I guess if you score the goals, it is worth it

He may score goals but look who Utd have in their team. Nani, Valencia and Young are all capable of putting the ball on his head as they are out and out wingers, how many of them do we have oh wait our closest out and out winger is Flo Malouda....... Plus Rooney is also excellent at finding him but apart from scoring I haven't seen him work for the team or anything. Verdict hell noooooooooo avoid at all costs

no, i would rather get dimitar for 5 million. would be the best buy of the summer!

Berbatov would be one of the best businesses of the summer. I still don't get, why we are not interested in him as he Fergie already said he's ready to buy him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You