Javier Hernandez

Stats

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can score for sure, but he's an overall poor footballer.

Nowhere near the quality we need.

And our current crop of strikers are overall poor and can't score for sure.

His contribution to general play is minimal but there have been a lot of games over the last couple of seasons where we've effectively been playing with 10 players. When he would have the players we have playing behind him all he would need to do is stick the ball in the back of the net which he can obviously do well.

His goals aren't lucky tap ins, there a result of great off the ball movement and anticipation. For somewhere around £12m I think he upgrades our current attack and would complement another striker in the summer to give us some much improved firepower moving forward.

Would have loved a bang - in loan bid. Or atleast we sell Demba , buy him. BARGAIN. Nevertheless ,perfect bussiness. We have got the players we wanted and needed and we are on a profit. That is good bussiness. If it didn't cost us Mata, I probably would have been even happier , but whatever.

• 4 months later...

Hernandez to United added a big fan base over in Mexico.

Don't know about you, but the new potential increase of fans from Mexico plus add the fact that he can do a decent job as a second or third striker would be a decent idea.

Can't be worse then Torres can't it?

Lol why so much hate for Chicharo? Cause he always scores against us?:P

I know right? Hating on a player because of his face....

After Torres I had enough of good looking faces.

If they are ugly as fuck but do a good job that's all that matters.

Lol why so much hate for Chicharo? Cause he always scores against us?:P

That, and how he always goes WAY overboard when he celebrates as if he scored wonder goals when 99.9% of the goals he's scored are tap-ins or headers from 6 yards out.

Not talking about his looks when I say he has a punchable face, just the way he acts. It basically comes down to the type of player he is. Totally useless outside of the box and is a pure poacher. Not a true footballer just a pure poacher who takes all the glory when others do the work for him.

That, and how he always goes WAY overboard when he celebrates as if he scored wonder goals when 99.9% of the goals he's scored are tap-ins or headers from 6 yards out.

Not talking about his looks when I say he has a punchable face, just the way he acts. It basically comes down to the type of player he is. Totally useless outside of the box and is a pure poacher. Not a true footballer just a pure poacher who takes all the glory when others do the work for him.

Lol I knew it was partially that. What's wrong with celebrating? I have no problem with it.

I wouldn't say he's "useless" outside the box. Or "not a true footballer". Give him credit, for Mexico at least, he holds up the ball well and creates his fair share of chances.

Also he has impeccable timing on his runs and knows how to score.

Lol I knew it was partially that. What's wrong with celebrating? I have no problem with it.

I wouldn't say he's "useless" outside the box. Or "not a true footballer". Give him credit, for Mexico at least, he holds up the ball well and creates his fair share of chances.

Also he has impeccable timing on his runs and knows how to score.

Don't have a problem with celebrating. I have a problem with HIS celebrating.

Mostly because of who he plays for. :lol:

If/when he leaves those bastards I probably won't hate him as much.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You