Javier Hernandez

Stats

Considering RVP should be a Man United imminently it looks like Hernandez will be their 4th choice striker. Quality striker he is and if he was available I would take him any time. Although I doubt United will sell him, he would be a quality addition and a player who doesnt need more than one chance to put the ball in the back of the net. Scored 2 well taken goals against us in recent clashes.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A striker who can't create anything himself and who, if not given excellent service by his teammates goes invisible every time. Yeah, that's exactly what we need.

What I find funny for people who are claiming he is a one season wonder is that he was injured for parts of last season and a lot of times on the bench but still scored more goals than Torres. That is what fascinates me

Yeah sign him up so we can beat the shit out of him.

But anyway, no we shouldn't. Overrated player, we need a team player someone who has a bit more to his game rather than someone who just makes runs and looks for tap ins. Look at Drogba for example, he can cross, pass, hold up, flick on, control and has great link up play and understanding. We need a player who has that same technical ability, rather than just a goal poacher like him.

What I find funny for people who are claiming he is a one season wonder is that he was injured for parts of last season and a lot of times on the bench but still scored more goals than Torres. That is what fascinates me

This has nothing to do with Torres. His first season he was undisputed first choice alongside Rooney. Last season even when fit he couldn't dislodge Welbeck who himself is hardly prolific but gave more to the team.

A player like Hernandez brings absolutely nothing to the team besides goals and last season he didn't score enough to justify a place in utd's first team. So yes at the moment he still has something to prove.

What's with all this hate? I don't like him all that much, either, but why is everyone saying he should beat the crap out of him? I guess it probably has to do with his having such a punchable face, but come on guys. :D

I really cant tell, I just hate him. :D

Maybe because he once scored against us after shooting his own nose with the ball. :D

No thanks. Does nothing more than score you goals. If you don't provide him chances to score, you're basically playing with just 10 men. Link up play is basically non-existent. Just another Mario Gomez.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You