Stephan Lichtsteiner

NiclasCFC

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope but i not a fan of lichsteiners and get out my face!

No sir, you are not a fan of any other RB that is ever linked with us. I really am suspicious that you know/are related to/ love Azpilicueta with the way you dismiss all other RB's (in disgust) in favour of Azpilicueta.

No sir, you are not a fan of any other RB that is ever linked with us. I really am suspicious that you know/are related to/ love Azpilicueta with the way you dismiss all other RB's (in disgust) in favour of Azpilicueta.

So it's just like you and Maicon!? KOF, I thought you knew better!

Nope but i not a fan of lichsteiners and get out my face!

So it's just like you and Maicon!? KOF, I thought you knew better!

We don't need a new RB lads we have "the golden oldie" Paulo Ferreira and Sam Hutchinson. Good enough cover if you ask me, if we want a RB we should resign Bosingwa.

:Goober:

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

true but azpillicueta has been chelsea 1st choice left back nowadays

Yes but he is also our 2nd choice right back. If Ivanovic got injured in a match Mourinho would send in Filipe.

Lichtsteiner is not bad at all but I don't think he want to sit on the bench all the time.

Best attacking RB in the world at least stats wise (12 goals and 14 assists in the past two seasons). Why in the world would he sit on the bench? :lol:

I can see why Jose would go for him to replace Ivanovic if he wants to continue with his current tactics of inverted right winger and the RB becoming the winger in attacks. But honestly, I would prefer someone younger, even if not as good as Stephan.

Best attacking RB in the world at least stats wise (12 goals and 14 assists in the past two seasons). Why in the world would he sit on the bench? :lol:

I can see why Jose would go for him to replace Ivanovic if he wants to continue with his current tactics of inverted right winger and the RB becoming the winger in attacks. But honestly, I would prefer someone younger, even if not as good as Stephan.

not bad for a right back

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You