test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueLion.

Ligue Un Discussion Thread

Started by BlueLion.,

242 posts in this topic

Is that even possible?? Such a shame the goal was disallowed

52ac51dee8fa0.gif

The fact Thiago Silva was able to put that curve on the ball should be worth 3 goals alone!

Monaco sacked Ranieri, 10 years after Mourinho replaced him at Chelsea.. how unlucky can he get.

Did they really expect to be champions up against PSG the season after promotion?, smh.

Monaco losing 4-1 to Bordeaux, and lost their opener against Lorient too..

Interesting how their investment has dried up, where has all the money gone?, James wasn't replaced.. FFP put the brakes on the whole project.

Interesting how their investment has dried up, where has all the money gone?, James wasn't replaced.. FFP put the brakes on the whole project.

Didn't replace James, or even get anyone with the money they got from him. Their owner was also ordered to pay his ex wife $2.4billion or so. Oh well.

No, it's not because the FFP. That Russian owner has stepped back because he lost half of his fortune in his divorce. Now he has to pay something like two and a half, or three billion pounds to his wife.

Also there was some problems with the French Government, or with the Monaco authorities, something like that.

No, it's not because the FFP. That Russian owner has stepped back because he lost half of his fortune in his divorce. Now he has to pay something like two and a half, or three billion pounds to his wife.

Also there was some problems with the French Government, or with the Monaco authorities, something like that.

Yea, I read about the tax push but there is nothing the french league can do about Monaco FC being in Monaco. Regardless of whether it's a tax haven or not, what are they gonna do.. move?, it wouldn't be Monaco FC if they did.

I guess you should never get married, or if you do.. get a prenup.

Cavani was booked for a sniper celebration last night against Lens and then sent off for arguing to the ref about it.

I'm all for kicking 'violent' celebrations out, but that's not for the ref to decide, is it?

Though I can see why he didn't see it as a normal celebration. First it was after he was done celebrating with his teammates and it also wasn't a 'happy celebration' like Keane's for example. Looked a bit angry and sinister.

Opinions?

Cavani was booked for a sniper celebration last night against Lens and then sent off for arguing to the ref about it.

I'm all for kicking 'violent' celebrations out, but that's not for the ref to decide, is it?

Though I can see why he didn't see it as a normal celebration. First it was after he was done celebrating with his teammates and it also wasn't a 'happy celebration' like Keane's for example. Looked a bit angry and sinister.

Opinions?

i think the refs should ignore any celebrations. and let the FA deal with any problems after.

also stop bookings for taking off shirt , and going near the crowd.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

PSG did well to get the draw at Lyonne (1-1 FT result).

Ibra scored the equalizer with a twice taken penalty.

I wonder why PSG started such a strong favourite with the bookies in this derby match.

Good game between Lyon and PSG. The latter should have won it but Anthony Lopes was superb for Lyon. The title race is certainly fascinating. Hoping Lyon or even Marseille will win it.

Lucky lucky PSG. Why was the penalty retaken? Every penalty on earth sees the GK step forward and/or players encroach. I wonder if the referee would have asked it to have been retaken if Zlatan had have scored the first time?

edit - why even was the penalty given? Soft as fuck.

Edited by Alex

Lucky lucky PSG. Why was the penalty retaken? Every penalty on earth sees the GK step forward and/or players encroach. I wonder if the referee would have asked it to have been retaken if Zlatan had have scored the first time?

edit - why even was the penalty given? Soft as fuck.

Maybe but when you dive in like Fekir did then, you're asking for trouble.