Wallace

LDN Blue

Weren't par ownerships illegal in Europe?

Or Chelsea can get away because is doing it at Brazil?

It happens a lot in italy, clubs co own players. But I think in south America lots of clubs sell the players economics rights on to investment groups or European clubs to generate revenue.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't find a thread on pernao, but I heard that he was fired from fluminese because he celebrated flamengo's victory on twitter, he has now joined desportivo brazil. We own 50% percent of him supposedly. I cant translate it because I'm on my phone

http://globoesporte....ada-do-fla.html

actually he has no club right now. He belongs to a company called Traffic, and they register their players for Deportivo Brazil, wich is actually a ghost club.

actually he has no club right now. He belongs to a company called Traffic, and they register their players for Deportivo Brazil, wich is actually a ghost club.

interesting .now I know where your name came from

I know it's off topic, but can you explain how does that work? Thanks in advance :yes:

interesting .now I know where your name came from

and you still think you are wise and likes to call me child when you are always trying to enter in arguments with me.

I already know that you are and idiot and clueless guy, you dont need to remember me all the time.

and you still think you are wise and likes to call me child when you are always trying to enter in arguments with me.

I already know that you are and idiot and clueless guy, you dont need to remember me all the time.

you cant even respond to a friendly post without being offensive. I was referring to Henrique Adriano Buss

I know it's off topic, but can you explain how does that work? Thanks in advance :yes:

Traffic buy the players, in general they are young, and they hope their price increase so they can sell them for Europe and get some money.

For example, they buy Wallace. But of course a player must be registered in some club, so they register them for this Brasil Deportivo, and they go on loan for club like Fluminense. In these clubs the player is likely to attract the attention of clubs in Europe, so when Traffic sell him, they get all the money.

Years ago Traffic had a partnership with Palmeiras. Traffic bought the players and put then in Palmeiras. Palmeiras received them without paying one single cent, but when european clubs wanted the players, Traffic would sell them without thinking twice, and Palmeiras couldnt do anything to avoid it.

Players like Henrique and Kerrison were really good at Palmeiras, but stayed only 6 months, and Traffic put awful players to replace them. Coachs were also almost forced to play Traffic players, because you know, whats the point of putting your player in club when you know he will sit on the bench and will attract no potential buyers. Just like Carlo was almost forced to play Torres, because a 50m player is not supposed to sit on the bench.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Thanks,that you created this topic.I know Wallace well,because I saw him play in the U17 Worldcup,so he is a big Right back talent.He is similar to Dani Alves,because he is fast,he can cross and he can also shoot.His defending skills are not good enough yet,but he is only 18 years old and you can´t expect,that his defending skills are on a level with Ivanovic.He has to develop and if he gets his first team experience,he could be our Dani Alves^^.

Nothing new....and if I am not mistaken a thread of him should exist somewhere, when the Deco deal was done!

Before I used this forum.. I did search but couldn't find anything on him.. If so then could the mods please get rid of this one or whatever to keep Justin happy!

We have a young RB in Sam Hutchinson... Don't really see the need in having him over ours, i haven't seen much of him tbh, so if he is the next superstar then fair enough but, i would rather Azpi tbh or an established RB as a backup to ivan...