Wallace

LDN Blue

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blink.gif How I managed to go to USA when I was 17 ?

I like this post Henrique.

But you know that he was speaking about footballers not being able to play in Europe until they are 18.

I like this post Henrique.

But you know that he was speaking about footballers not being able to play in Europe until they are 18.

i dont think its only brazilians footballer. by fifa laws transfers of under 18s internationally isnt permitted....you can see the exception on page 17 of this document:

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/01/06/30/78/statusinhalt_en_122007.pdf

• 2 months later...

For those of you unaware of the three players names they are: Wallace, Ronan & Pernao

Ronan talked to the Brazilian media and said:

“ In the Deco coming to Fluminense, they needed three players who were based in Juniors They sent a scout to watch the championships and choose three players – myself and two (Wallace and Pernão). Deco at the coming of the club sold 50% of my passes (economic rights) to the English club “

For those of you unaware of the three players names they are: Wallace, Ronan & Pernao

Ronan talked to the Brazilian media and said:

" In the Deco coming to Fluminense, they needed three players who were based in Juniors They sent a scout to watch the championships and choose three players – myself and two (Wallace and Pernão). Deco at the coming of the club sold 50% of my passes (economic rights) to the English club "

Yes this was great news friend.

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't find a thread on pernao, but I heard that he was fired from fluminese because he celebrated flamengo's victory on twitter, he has now joined desportivo brazil. We own 50% percent of him supposedly. I cant translate it because I'm on my phone

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/noticia/2011/07/revelacao-nao-aparece-no-flu-apos-mensagem-celebrando-virada-do-fla.html

Guest justin_3d

Weren't par ownerships illegal in Europe?

Or Chelsea can get away because is doing it at Brazil?