Hello chelsea fans nationwide:)

Hi everyone just signed up cant believe ive never seen this site before!:o

Im living in south wales (pontypridd) would like to meet and chat to fellow fans from my area as there arent many that i know of!

am very interested also in potentialy setting up a south wales supporters club official or unofficial as there is not on in this area now since the gwent blues stopped doing it:(

let me know what you guys think and hopefully speak to some of you soon:)

thanks

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First things to do

1) Speak to Chelsea about it and look at the criteria because there is alot of it, you need to have club bank accounts, keep account records for example. I will warn you, I do 30-40 hours a WEEK running the club doing jobs.

2) If Chelsea say yes, ask them to set up a facebook page, for example www.facebook.com/easternblues

3) Get some buisness cards made up and everytime you see someone in Blue in your area, speak to them! If you are not going to a match but live near a major train station where people will be going to it, go there and hand them out.

4) I did a website also, I dont think this is as important but you might want to look into it as i found it alot easier to set up a club email address for our records.

5) Start keeping records of everyone who shows interest and keep all their details, true blue numbers!!! Chelsea make mistakes with who my members are all the time, I had about 40 missing at the start of this season and with my records they would have all been lost.

That should keep you busy for a little while!

Hi everyone just signed up cant believe ive never seen this site before! :o

Im living in south wales (pontypridd) would like to meet and chat to fellow fans from my area as there arent many that i know of!

am very interested also in potentialy setting up a south wales supporters club official or unofficial as there is not on in this area now since the gwent blues stopped doing it:(

let me know what you guys think and hopefully speak to some of you soon:)

thanks

Welcome to TC :) Hope you enjoy it!