Adebayo Akinfenwa

Kojo

I think he's just what we need, well an option at least.

Okay hes in league two and technical ability isn't the best, but what I think we need on the team is a tank.

Now who's gonna try and take on a tank?, he can just sit on Rooney and keep him out the game.

I think he should be an option and is very cheap, must get IMO.

Discuss!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of tanks out there like Moussa Sissoko and Cheick Tioté. I've never really liked players that rely on pure physicality to get the job done.

At least Essien had unbelievable tekkers.

Lukaku is meant to be a tank, get him to hit the gym and turn himself into a fucking muscle freak. Imagine that a good, beast in Lukaku and then Danny upfront with him in a 4-4-2. ;)

or sign Akinfenwa, whatever suits.

There are plenty of tanks out there like Moussa Sissoko and Cheick Tioté. I've never really liked players that rely on pure physicality to get the job done.

At least Essien had unbelievable tekkers.

Sissioko is just tall, of it's the same one, there too many sissi names about these days...

Poor Michael, his teckers are gone but we still love him, Tiote is a must get but I'm talking about options, heck Akinfenwa can only play 2 games a season, both against United in the league, and he can just sit on Rooney.

Lukaku is meant to be a tank, get him to hit the gym and turn himself into a fucking muscle freak. Imagine that a good, beast in Lukaku and then Danny upfront with him in a 4-4-2. ;)

I don't think Lukaku could work in a dual striker system. He likes to play off of the shoulder of the last defender and run onto through balls. So in a sense he is more similar to Torres than Drogba.

Lukaku is not yet ready, but his time will come!.

I don't think Lukaku could work in a dual striker system. He likes to play off of the shoulder of the last defender and run onto through balls. So in a sense he is more similar to Torres than Drogba.

WE WILL EDIT HIS ATTRIBUTES ON FM AND MAKE HIS HEADING, FREE KICKS, LONG SHOTS AND STRENGTH 20. THEN IN REAL LIFE HE SHOULD TRANSFORM INTO DIDIER P2!!! :blink: ALSO MAKE HIM PLAY IN A 4-4-2 SOMEHOW

WOW CAP LOCKS, DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE I AM SHOUTING AT YOU?!?!

Sissioko is just tall, of it's the same one, there too many sissi names about these days...

Poor Michael, his teckers are gone but we still love him, Tiote is a must get but I'm talking about options, heck Akinfenwa can only play 2 games a season, both against United in the league, and he can just sit on Rooney.

Sissoko is tall but he is very industrious and has an incredible work rate. He has all the requirements of tank save for the upper body stength.

Exactly I've said this, people expect him to be the target man, but he's a goal scoring striker, Drogba is more team player who can work with players, when drogba plays everyone else scores, goals just came with him.

He honestly was one of the best players in the world on that 29 goal season.

Sissoko is tall but he is very industrious and has an incredible work rate. He has all the requirements of tank save for the upper body stength.

No, Akinfenwa is huge, he has 97 strength on FIFA!.

Plays for Toulouse doesn't he? Always a good signing on FIFA ;)

I think he's just what we need, well an option at least.

Okay hes in league two and technical ability isn't the best, but what I think we need on the team is a tank.

Now who's gonna try and take on a tank?, he can just sit on Rooney and keep him out the game.

I think he should be an option and is very cheap, must get IMO.

Discuss!

Do you just want him due to KSIO? lol