The Chelsea-Vitesse Thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard rumors of the theory that Roman has told Vitesse to lose the dutch league so they don't qualify for champs league and break the rule that 2 clubs under the same ownership cannot play in the same competition.

Who the fuck is the dutch FA? Roman Abramovich has been laundering money since the Berlin wall broke down. he surely won't be worried by some bureaucrats. as long as Roman's friend with the funny name stands firm, we got no problem.

Who the fuck is the dutch FA? Roman Abramovich has been laundering money since the Berlin wall broke down. he surely won't be worried by some bureaucrats. as long as Roman's friend with the funny name stands firm, we got no problem.

id be surprisde if Roman has put himself in a bad situation here. its not like he's new to the sport. he has a lot of experience and people employed for him that know how to avoid reprimands.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have never seen this partnering up with Vitesse as a serious project. If you are playing for Chelsea and below the age of 21, your career is automatically dead at this club in the same exact moment in which you are sent on loan to Vitesse, simple as.
And this, most of all, is Chelsea's fault. It is not surprising when they won't play our players, especially when we send them the likes of Wallace, Piazon, Kakuta, Nathan, Brown, Pantic, Mceachran and so on. Traoré was on loan there, he is quality and he was playing regularly.
Just use it as a proper b-team, and most of all, send on loan only players that you know could eventually make it as squad options, or first team regulars. Of our 30+ loanees i would argue only 5 could break in the team, the other 25+ are mostly garbage.

#stoplegalizedslavetrade.

11 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Of our 30+ loanees i would argue only 5 could break in the team, the other 25+ are mostly garbage.

#stoplegalizedslavetrade.

What 5 players can u see break into the squad??

People still think Chelsea buy players to actually play for the team? I've said it before I'll say it again. Most of these guys are bought in, loaned out and hopefully sold for a profit. It's simple human trafficking.

Piet de Visser has been quite vocal and critical of Chelsea and Mourinho lately. I can't say I disagree with him either.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

What 5 players can u see break into the squad??

Top of my list are:
Pasalic, in time, he could become a very valuable squad player, depending on his progress, maybe something more.
Musonda, this is a obvious one.
Boga, would need a better loan, maybe two, and see how he progresses.
Christensen, another obvious one.
Solanke, maybe as a squad player in the future, if these contracts talks will come to a fruitful ending.
I honestly can't see anyone else breaking into the team, and we'll be lucky if half of the ones i listed will make it.

17 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Top of my list are:
Pasalic, in time, he could become a very valuable squad player, depending on his progress, maybe something more.
Musonda, this is a obvious one.
Boga, would need a better loan, maybe two, and see how he progresses.
Christensen, another obvious one.
Solanke, maybe as a squad player in the future, if these contracts talks will come to a fruitful ending.
I honestly can't see anyone else breaking into the team, and we'll be lucky if half of the ones i listed will make it.

Ake, Baker and Van Ginkel also. Too bad that the latest had so many injuries in most important years of his career but he is playing great in PSV.

6 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Ake, Baker and Van Ginkel also. Too bad that the latest had so many injuries in most important years of his career but he is playing great in PSV.

Forgot about Aké :blush: I don't think Baker will make in all honesty, but maybe it's too soon to judge, haven't seen all that much of him this season.

29 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Forgot about Aké :blush: I don't think Baker will make in all honesty, but maybe it's too soon to judge, haven't seen all that much of him this season.

I am not sure about Baker either tbh :D But Van Ginkel is a pretty interesting player ... he could be rotation player for Fabregas in deep lying playmaker position :)

1 hour ago, Spike said:

People still think Chelsea buy players to actually play for the team? I've said it before I'll say it again. Most of these guys are bought in, loaned out and hopefully sold for a profit. It's simple human trafficking.

Piet de Visser has been quite vocal and critical of Chelsea and Mourinho lately. I can't say I disagree with him either.

Not really, they are signed to play for the team if good enough, and it has its advantages, in Courtois we basically (for all intents and purposes) signed a world class goalkeeper for nothing in 2014.

If one Courtois level player can creep out of the woodwork every three years then that alone vindicates the loan system we use, Christensen looks set to be the next one, if a midfielder follows suit in say 2018/19 that's a world class spine assembled by the loan system.