The Witcher series

termninja

Anybody out there played it?

Massive Witcher fan currently reading book The Sword of Destiny and I've finished The Last Wish some time ago. I haven't beaten the 1st game because I didn't have enough time for it but I played it a lot and really enjoyed it.

2nd game I actually installed 3 times. First time to try it out and to get to the conclusion that my PC is too weak for it. Low fps, chokes etc...Second time it was because I just wanted to try it out again and see if I can pull up a few tricks to fix it up. Failed.

And the third time was because CD Projekt released Enhanced edition so I thought maybe they've optimized their engine a bit. Still didn't work well for me, but I patched it up and played even more with settings and...I got it to work finally! Played it last night and really enjoyed it.

If you are a RPG fan I would recommend playing both games. Witcher 1 is really unique and it is difficult to pick up in the beginning but later one when you get used to things it gets really great. Witcher 2 is a bit more traditional in terms of gameplay but it's still a great game.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic