MAN OF STEEL "Super-Man"

Santiago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKWJZsjm5U

Absolutely cannot wait for this film. I have been waiting for so long for the right director and crew to assemble a film of superman that portrays his life as a whole, less action, more story. Even the trailer itself had me in tears and goosebumps, as it truly shows the essence of 'you choose your destiny' identity.

"He is no ordinary man, no, much more....a super...man."

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKWJZsjm5U

Absolutely cannot wait for this film. I have been waiting for so long for the right director and crew to assemble a film of superman that portrays his life as a whole, less action, more story. Even the trailer itself had me in tears and goosebumps, as it truly shows the essence of 'you choose your destiny' identity.

"He is no ordinary man, no, much more....a super...man."

Is that literal? Niot judging, I always here it and I'm never sure if people are really crying or just use it as a descriptor of the theme of the video.

When i saw this trailer at the new Batman film I sat there thinking, ''Another shit Superhero movie coming to our screens soon''. Then Superman's S rolled up at the end lol!

• 4 months later...

So the first trailer they used an iconic LOTR track and now the same with gladiator? Looking forward to the film but I would've preferred an original score or Tarentino'eque (although he always reuses songs for his films which is why he uses them) bgm employment.

Anybody else (old) who is bored of all these re-makes?

At least Jaws and Rocky were honest in their numbering system...

There's shit loads of Batman and Spider-Man movies, now Super-Man...

FFS Hollywood get creative!!!

I guess this is my favourite rant - since 'Finance' people took over Movies, Music and GAMES - creativity has been fucked out the window...

Modern day entertainment is the equivalent of George Grahams Arsenal.... :(

I guess this is my favourite rant - since 'Finance' people took over Movies, Music and GAMES - creativity has been fucked out the window...

Modern day entertainment is the equivalent of George Grahams Arsenal.... :(

I don't mind remakes as long as they're done right...but yeah, a lot of stuff that the industry puts out these days feels incredibly stale.

Modern day entertainment is the equivalent of George Grahams Arsenal.... http://forum.talkchelsea.net/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.png

Umm what? Don't know about the others but the way you talk about Batman makes it sound like its bad. The Nolan Batman trilogy is incredible.

• 4 months later...