Oscar

themightyblue

Don't know what's more concerning; the fact that we haven't signed a proper right winger, or that Malouda is still in a Chelsea shirt.

Is just that nobody wants to pay a lot of money for him.

We are more likely stuck with him till he leaves on free.

What positions can he play? Midfield is getting a bit crowded, with Hazard, KDB, Marin, Mata, Malouda, Bennayoun and (sometimes) Sturridge.

Have a feeling this means no incoming striker any time soon. With these types of players you can easily play with a false 9.

Actually is light, with only Hazard, Marin and Mata!

All those other you mention are not good enough and need to be sold!

While KDB should be loan for at least 2 seasons like Bruma!

Sturridge is striker now. So no point mentioning him as a MF.

This is insane, this will be Chelsea as we've never known it before.

We had a revolution of sorts in 1996, we had another one in 2003 and now 2012 brings us another one. This is epic, definitely been signed as an alternative for Modric. Similar physically and very tricky on the ball. I think we just need Cavani now and we're done. Fuck the RB, Ivan & Hutch will do. I think Hutch is incredibly under rated and i think his knee is fine. We have LBs, RBs, CB's, CMs, CDM's and CAM's. We just need Cavani in my honest opinion and we are complete for 5 years.

I like the club's new way of doing business a lot, much faster than before. Hell, even this topic wasn't created till two weeks ago and that's around the time when he was first linked to Chelsea and now he has signed already. A few years ago this would have been a deadline day signing at best and the first links would have appeared the year before. :lol:

Actually is light, with only Hazard, Marin and Mata!

All those other you mention are not good enough and need to be sold!

While KDB should be loan for at least 2 seasons like Bruma!

Sturridge is striker now. So no point mentioning him as a MF.

You feel KDB needs a 2 season long loan? I really don't think it will benefit him as much as it would if he was to stay here, he is capable of growing into our first team and playing at the standard required. Given rotation and squad depth is going to be needed for the long season ahead I think we should hold onto him. I agree that Malouda and Benna need to go because they just aren't good enough now we have signed Oscar, Hazard and Marin. If those two are sold then we should keep KDB incase of injuries and fatigue, either way it is going to be such an exciting season and I reckon we will be fighting for 1st place again now!

Welcome Oscar I wish you a great start to your career with the Champions Of Europe. :blue scalf:

Michael Emenalo, Ron Gourlay, Roman Abramovich, Roberto di Matteo, whoever is responsible for this summer, congratulations.

Very exciting times ahead. Azpi or Debuchy next and ship a couple of others out. Anything on top of that is a bonus.