Oscar

themightyblue

Very good article about Oscar. He can play as a CAM, striker, winger or as a CM like Schuainsteiger.

http://www.papodebut...u-aprendiz.html

I'm sure it's good but I have to learn Portuguese first.... :(

Mind translating some good bits for us? Cheers!

Michael Emenalo. He is solely responsible for every signing we make.

Gourlay sits on his fat arse and negotiates sponsorship deals with arms dealers or some such.

Guys done a great job so far.... Frank Arnesen was useless!!!

Emenalo is freaking fantastic at his job. I had doubts over him, but last year read an article about all the leg work he does, especially when it comes to scouting and transfers. The man is a great all-rounder and a great asset to the club. No wonder why the Big Boss rates him so highly.

Emenalo is freaking fantastic at his job. I had doubts over him, but last year read an article about all the leg work he does, especially when it comes to scouting and transfers. The man is a great all-rounder and a great asset to the club. No wonder why the Big Boss rates him so highly.

yuh he has done fantastic, we had crap squad when carlo was here, everyone blamed emenelo but forgot how far carlo set us back in the champions league also.

on topic

doubt he'll ever play any other position then swapping winger or deep lining playmaker

yeah i saw earlier on SSN that they have changed plans and are trying to get a deal done before the Olympics now. as i said a few days back he is underestimating the british media if he thinks he will be left alone to concentrate on the Olympics. looks like he understands that now. for once the media has done something good for CFC. :yay:

Sign up already :D Some of the best transfer business we have ever done has happened over the last 12 months... Mata, Cahill, Marin, Hazard and now Oscar. Amazing.

Have to agree with that, Roman has gotten over his kid in the sweetly shop period (can't blame him) and is now investing in quality players under the age of 24. Our future is looking very very promising.