Oscar

themightyblue

willian unveiled some disclosed information in a desperate attempt to flee from shakhtar. he said 'chelsea had already reached an agreement with oscar, he plays in a different position than me, it wont stop my chances' and something to that extent- which clearly shows that the deal is done.

gief source please

I'm a bit worried that the deal still hasn't been completed. Yeah, chances are we'll sign him 99% but that 1% still worries me considering how talented Oscar is.

To be honest, it's not surprising. They won't announce anything before the Olympics, it's like when we had to wait for Hazard till after the European Championships. I suspect that both Chelsea & United will wait till after August 12th to announce Oscar & Lucas respectively.

To be honest, it's not surprising. They won't announce anything before the Olympics, it's like when we had to wait for Hazard till after the European Championships. I suspect that both Chelsea & United will wait till after August 12th to announce Oscar & Lucas respectively.

It's not about announcing, I can wait. It's about putting his signature on contract which he hasn't done yet according to reports. Just stupid to wait for the Olympics to complete the deal...

It's not about announcing, I can wait. It's about putting his signature on contract which he hasn't done yet according to reports. Just stupid to wait for the Olympics to complete the deal...

Yeah but that won't happen till the games are finished. I'm confident it'll happen anyway, our next rivals for his sig are Tottenham. No brainer for Oscar then :lol:

Yeah but that won't happen till the games are finished. I'm confident it'll happen anyway, our next rivals for his sig are Tottenham. No brainer for Oscar then :lol:

Well as I said, I'm 99% sure it will be done, but it's just...dumb

http://esporte.uol.com.br/futebol/ultimas-noticias/2012/07/22/inter-confirma-acerto-verbal-e-deve-anunciar-venda-de-oscar-nos-proximos-dias.htm

Internacional's president confirm verbal agreement for Oscar, and the legal department of both clubs are going to advance in this subject.

http://esporte.uol.c...oximos-dias.htm

Internacional's president confirm verbal agreement for Oscar, and the legal department of both clubs are going to advance in this subject.

I see that article mentions something about Leandro Damiao's future not being to certain either. Why don't we move for both, would sign a great partnership in Oscar and Damiao and a player who could challenge for the striking spot (since Lukaku looks like hes going on loan to Fulham).

Would love to see this Oscar at the club, was the stand out player in a very good Brazil side in the friendly Friday, looking forward to seeing more of him in the olympics. I'm not going to get my hopes up till I see him holding up a shirt though after the Robinho affair.

I see that article mentions something about Leandro Damiao's future not being to certain either. Why don't we move for both, would sign a great partnership in Oscar and Damiao and a player who could challenge for the striking spot (since Lukaku looks like hes going on loan to Fulham).

Damiao is not a player to play in a big club. I dont know why Menezes keep insisting with him, instead of Pato.

Damiao is not a player to play in a big club. I dont know why Menezes keep insisting with him, instead of Pato.

Oh lol. I remember when he came on against Scotland last year in London I thought he was ok tbh but it was against Scotland right enough.