Oscar

themightyblue

don't think anything is set in stone yet .. certain starters ,,, cech .. Ivo Jt Cole Hazard ,,,,rest of positions up for grabs

Surely Torres and Mata will be guaranteed starters as well?

It'll be a poor day for club football when someone with the talent of Mata has to come off the bench.

Remember when we were linked with Neymar two summers ago, we made a bid for him around 20m and most thought that was unreasonable. Now he is one of the biggest star of the game and tipped to be the best player in the world in the future. Not to mention he is very marketable and generates a lot of money for its club.

Off topic but I don't think Neymar will get there. He's not professional enough. If he does get to the top it'll be a short stay, like Ronaldinho's was.

Surely Torres and Mata will be guaranteed starters as well?

It'll be a poor day for club football when someone with the talent of Mata has to come off the bench.

Poor day? I would say the opposite. That would mean the strength of our squad would be immense enough that he would be a bench player.

oscar is a far better player and prospect then KDB. but KDM is very good too.

KDM = Kevin Di Matteo?!? Just kidding mate!

I would have to agree that Oscar is better than KDB, but i also agree that BleedsBlue's opinion that signing Oscar will in a way will restricts KDB's development as a CFC player. Hopefully KDB will be loaned to continue his progress if Oscar will be signed.

I don't like seeing talent go to waste. Like how Juninho P. couldn't get into the Brazil team.

Agreed, don't want to become like Real, But the talent level required to put Mata on the bench would be huge. Anyways, we are speaking in hypothetical situations, time to enjoy being spoiled by Roman B)

lol mata won't be on the bench. he is still our best player. no other player in the epl itself can come up with 26 assists for possibly the poorest chelsea squad in the last seven years. no way will mate be on the bench. first team player without quesiton.

lol mata won't be on the bench. he is still our best player. no other player in the epl itself can come up with 26 assists for possibly the poorest chelsea squad in the last seven years. no way will mate be on the bench. first team player without quesiton.

26 assists? What? Where are you getting that imaginary number from?