Oscar

themightyblue

He's clearly the whipping boy for the club and everyone can see it. The pitchforks came out as soon as Mata was sold as I predicted.

The fact the majority of our fans rate a nothing player like Willian over him means there's obviously an agenda against him. Just hope Oscar picks up a injury before Copa America begins so he can finally get a proper offseason. It will be 5 straight summers without a rest if he goes.

Oscar play for Brazil - Reaction :

Playing shit - told you bro

Playing well - he is shit, could not even scoring or create assist

Playing well and score 1 - I still think he is shit

Score 2 - Well, I think he is still shit no matter what, I will not change my mind

Score 3 - Do I have to say it again? he is shit

Spot on. I don't hate him, why should we? He doesn't do stupid shit like Balotelli, or blames the world for his failure like Fernando Torres, or uses the media to betray their coach like Casillas/Pepe.

It seems he's a nice guy, but the thing is he just is NOT good enough for a club like Chelsea. He vacants a spot where he should be creative but he isn't, ok then people say he is here for the balance. What balance? People overrun him all the time, he is too slow and weak to be that midfield player. Cesc makes it up with his superb creative abilities. That's why Ramires starts all the big games despite having some other average skills, but he can really provide balance. When Oscar plays lately, it's like playing with 10 vs 11 all the time.

I hope Mou wins the title this year and lets Oscar go to Juve. We must and can do better than this guy. Just use a more creative hard working #10, or play a good box-to-box player.

I hope you don't hate him, or any player. Wasting energy on negativity and hate is a complete waste of time. I never got the constant bashing of Torres. I stated my openion on him, thought he wasen't good enough and that he need to go. No point beyond that to state the same crap like many, and especially after every game. Never understand why so many keep focusing on negativity and keep saying the same crap.

There are players i dont rate, i stated my openion and i don't bother stating every time. I still defend those players whenever i see fit.

But you clearly have an agenda and bias, and that goes for a few posters i can think of . For example look at the amount of posts you have wasted on stating the same crap. Calling him garbage or crap, if i remember correctly. I also remember you saying the same thing in the summer, and when he was playing good early on either you slated him or went missing.

Look at your recent comments. He has a good game with Brazil, and you feel you have to state he is not good enough.

I feel like the hate for Oscar is mirroring the hate Sturridge got on this forum. Sturridge was craped on all the time for things that was out of his control. Oscar is recieiving hate for the Mata and KDB saga, clearly nothing Oscar did played a part for their eventual transfers.

Oscar play for Brazil - Reaction :

Playing shit - told you bro

Playing well - he is shit, could not even scoring or create assist

Playing well and score 1 - I still think he is shit

Score 2 - Well, I think he is still shit no matter what, I will not change my mind

Score 3 - Do I have to say it again? he is shit

If he wants to change peoples minds he can start by actually showing up for our remaining 9 PL games.

Oscar's main problem is his inconsistency yet you expect people to change their mind based on 1 fucking game.

If he wants to change peoples minds he can start by actually showing up for our remaining 9 PL games.

Oscar's main problem is his inconsistency yet you expect people to change their mind based on 1 fucking game.

You can always reverse the question and ask why Hazard sucks for Belgium?

The same way you guys state it is due to wilmots, the same can apply to oscar and jose. There a reason why supposedly Oscar dies out during the second half, after the first half he looks like a destroyer playin the cam role.

You can always reverse the question and ask why Hazard sucks for Belgium?

The same way you guys state it is due to wilmots, the same can apply to oscar and jose. There a reason why supposedly Oscar dies out during the second half, after the first half he looks like a destroyer playin the cam role.

Hazard playing poorly for Belgium is Belgium's problem not Chelsea's.

Wilmots hasn't won anything as a manager and has next to no experience. Couple of months as interim playermanager at Schalke, sacked at a belgian midtable team, and a couple of years as assistent coach for the NT.

Compare his resume to that of Mourinho.

He's tactically very poor as a manager. Ask any belgian.

Mourinho's going to be here for a long while at Chelsea so if Oscar can't consistently perform the role Mourinho wants him to play then Oscar's got a really big problem.

The same problem Mata had and we all know how that ended.

I hope you don't hate him, or any player. Wasting energy on negativity and hate is a complete waste of time. I never got the constant bashing of Torres. I stated my openion on him, thought he wasen't good enough and that he need to go. No point beyond that to state the same crap like many, and especially after every game. Never understand why so many keep focusing on negativity and keep saying the same crap.

There are players i dont rate, i stated my openion and i don't bother stating every time. I still defend those players whenever i see fit.

But you clearly have an agenda and bias, and that goes for a few posters i can think of . For example look at the amount of posts you have wasted on stating the same crap. Calling him garbage or crap, if i remember correctly. I also remember you saying the same thing in the summer, and when he was playing good early on either you slated him or went missing.

Look at your recent comments. He has a good game with Brazil, and you feel you have to state he is not good enough.

I feel like the hate for Oscar is mirroring the hate Sturridge got on this forum. Sturridge was craped on all the time for things that was out of his control. Oscar is recieiving hate for the Mata and KDB saga, clearly nothing Oscar did played a part for their eventual transfers.

Wasting time...we all do that by being active on a forum, right? My last post about him is actually different, I said there is no reason to hate him, just think he is not good enough for us.

Also, I haven't bashed him on his match for Brazil, his peformances for Chelsea is all that matters. I hope he plays well for Brazil so we can sell him for a higher price (I hope).

Every person has a different way to express their opinion, some do it just once and some do it multiple times. What's right and what's wrong? I don't think I'm wrong as long I'm respecful towards other members.

Hazard playing poorly for Belgium is Belgium's problem not Chelsea's.

Wilmots hasn't won anything as a manager and has next to no experience. Couple of months as interim playermanager at Schalke, sacked at a belgian midtable team, and a couple of years as assistent coach for the NT.

Compare his resume to that of Mourinho.

He's tactically very poor as a manager. Ask any belgian.

Mourinho's going to be here for a long while at Chelsea so if Oscar can't consistently perform the role Mourinho wants him to play then Oscar's got a really big problem.

The same problem Mata had and we all know how that ended.

I remember a journalist once mentioned Marc Wilmots is Belgium's Roy Hodgson.

Having a good game for Brazil means nothing. Fans have a right to say that he's not good enough because he has contributed NOTHING to Chelsea's title hopes since January 2015.

Oscar isn't receiving hate for the Mata and KDB saga, if he was more consistent, he would be praised

Of course I don't expect people to change their minds with one or two good display. But can we praise and have a hatred-free discussion in several moment when he playing well? It's too much to ask in this thread. What I read in here is bashing and hatred towards him every single day, no matter what is happening. If you want to judge him fairly, at least do it at the end of season.

Of course I don't expect people to change their minds with one or two good display. But can we praise and have a hatred-free discussion in several moment when he playing well? It's too much to ask in this thread. What I read in here is bashing and hatred towards him every single day, no matter what is happening. If you want to judge him fairly, at least do it at the end of season.

I'm trying to judge him fairly...I honestly believe that he will thrive in Italy (if Juventus buy him)

He's just not suited to playing a full EPL season