Oscar

themightyblue

I also remember that performance but not the game. To say Willian bossed it however is going too far I think. He did well for sure but a part of the overestimation of his impact that day is the severely reduced expectation we have of señor Borges da Silva. We expect nothing so when we get a little we appreciate it a lot. That was his best ever game in the ten role for us, probably his best game as a blue full stop but I don't agree with the highlighted comment.

Willian has played the ten role a number of times, particularly last season when it was probably true to say that Oscar lost his place in the side rather than that Willian gained it. Trouble is every time Oscar lost his position, Willian lost it back again fairly quickly and rightly so in my opinion. When playing as number ten, Willian carries the ball better than Oscar and looks neater, technically speaking. In terms of contribution however he achieves less.

I grant you it often seems as much by luck as by judgement, but at least some of Oscar's round the corner passes and flicks, make things happen. Willian in the ten seems to me to slow our movement without adding any greater accuracy or penetration and he seldom manages to make a difference. Not even by luck.

Thank you. Willian's supposed improved level when he plays in the middle and superiority compared to Oscar there is a real head scratcher for me. His style is cleaner but he remains stale. At least Oscar knows how to put a ball into the net and play the ball at times. At least he did before his slumber.

Soooo.... I presume it is pretty safe to say he is saving himself for the Copa America 2015 ?

That theory for the World Cup was so ludicrous. Saving himself... Oscar never mentioned anything of the sorts, neither did Mourinho or Scolari. Yet somehow it became some sort of an undisputed fact. I recently read the coach of Israel saying Bale was saving himself for Wales, to qualitfy for the European Cup. Which is why he was performing poorly for Real. How do people come up with these things?

How likely is it that Dunga will drop him for the summer? He really needs a proper rest. I think he's played in a tournament for several seasons in a row now. The guy seems to be physically and mentally too fragile to cope with constant pressure like that.

That theory for the World Cup was so ludicrous. Saving himself... Oscar never mentioned anything of the sorts, neither did Mourinho or Scolari. Yet somehow it became some sort of an undisputed fact. I recently read the coach of Israel saying Bale was saving himself for Wales, to qualitfy for the European Cup. Which is why he was performing poorly for Real. How do people come up with these things?

Anything for people to defend the 'golden boy' I guess.

How likely is it that Dunga will drop him for the summer? He really needs a proper rest. I think he's played in a tournament for several seasons in a row now. The guy seems to be physically and mentally too fragile to cope with constant pressure like that.

Unlikely perhaps. Dunga has picked him (again) for the upcoming international friendlies. Not sure if Mourinho is even doing anything to ensure he gets a proper rest away from football. Like you said, he's been playing football nonstop every year since 2012 (IIRC) and is likely to continue doing that until 2020!

Anything for people to defend the 'golden boy' I guess.

Unlikely perhaps. Dunga has picked him (again) for the upcoming international friendlies. Not sure if Mourinho is even doing anything to ensure he gets a proper rest away from football. Like you said, he's been playing football nonstop every year since 2012 (IIRC) and is likely to continue doing that until 2020!

It doesn't even make sense. If anything, going into a major tournament in the best possible form is the best way to shine. It's not like footballers have a switch in their body to immediately turn up whenever they feel like it. Oh well.

As far as I know, Brazil are not playing any football in the summer of 2016, right? 2017 is empty as well. And with the way he's been performing, he might be dropped as a starter for the Copa.

it seems your idioticness in supporting oscar seems to have made u fail to read and comprehend a simple thing that i said, which is, unlike popular opinion like yours and other oscar fans, he is NOT our only or even the best option as a no.10. remember when jose had said to jamie redknapp that you cant compare the stats of a player who plays with all freedom (mata) compared to a player who is forced to cover for defender on the wing (willian), so this is the same case. but it still does not change the fact that willian is better than oscar in a no.10 role.

and like about KDB, jose has got it all wrong with oscar. he might be kept in the team for his workrate but what workrate are you talking about? what matches do u watch to justify oscar's supposed workrate. please take off your stupid oscar googles off and give your oscar love a rest. there is no workrate here rather nothing that we cant get with willian or rambo. get stuck all over the pitch... hahahahahhahaha.. making a couple of slide tackles does not mean that he is good defensively. oscar is poor and that is shown by the fact that he is kicked out of the team whenever we have to play a big match. and that gives us far more balance than with him in the team. willian might not commit to tackles, but his covering for iva is fabulous. this myth about oscar getting stuck all over the pitch is another delusion of granduer from his loved ones.

atleast i can accept my bias compared to people like you who dont. we won the CL with mata, something you have forgotten very conveniently. yes, its a TEAM effort so does that mean GC is awesome? that he does not need to be replaced? that iva has been brilliant defensively all season long? i think you need to get the concept of improvement in your oscar loving head. oscar's season is the best he can possibly have. there is nothing more he can give to us. and it is not just this season but the previous 2too that can prove it so. his general play have regressed. his fans now have to come with even more pathetic excuses than "he is tired". so please give it a rest. oscar has no future here and he simply cant worthy enough of a no.10 for this team. as for fifa, give it a rest mate. the only reason you oscar fans seem to like him is cos he has an awesome rating or something, cos quite honestly, no chelsea fan would be willing to put up with his half arsed performances. i mean RAMBO is probably the least technical players, but god knows he tries. but this is the 3rd time in as many season that oscar has not only dropped in form but also in effort. his antics last year to preserve himself for the world cup over our CL and PL campaigns was probably the most selfish and the lowest thing i have ever seen.

here, we go again. no one has a concept of how jose wants to play except for the oscar lovers who know it all. its actually like mikel under ancelotti all over again. no one except for mikel lovers knew exactly what was required and boy!! were we glad on how it all turned out. next comes the question of oscar's no.10 position in chelsea's expansive football? yet his best aspect is that he is a workhorse.. now i am confused.

fine dude. we dont need varane. we are winning the PL so GC for captaincy. iva as a RB and azpi as a LB for another season. I mean we are winning the PL, are not we. so everything happening right now and every player playing is flawless and perfect. 100% perfect. rather than asking me to stop bitching and moaning about a player who does not seem to give a fuck, why dont you atleast be honest to yourself. like i said, take off your oscar glasses and watch a chelsea match without the prejudice of his supposed work rate and awesome defensive prowess to see that he is doing NOTHING of it. as for your advice, please keep it to yourself. not required, needed or asked. as for isco, i admit i was wrong comparing oscar and isco. 2 players who are in different planes and levels and even the comparision is a slap on his face.

Amazing! I read somewhere that the hardest person to deal with is one who is both ignorant and arrogant at the same time. Those types of people are impossible to reach with logic and reason....

Yes Jose exposed Redknapp by showing that you can't compare stats to a player playing 10 in a free role vs. a player playing the wing...This is the same person who routinely plays Oscar in the 10 over Willian. Why are you using Jose as an example only when its convenient to your argument? Are you saying you have a better understanding of how Chelsea should function than the manager who has implemented the tactics? The man who chooses to play Oscar in the 10 over Mata, DeBruyne, Willian, Cesc and Hazard? :wank2:

Jose Mourinho is no mug, if he, his directors and coaching staff think Oscar is the club's best option for CAM then far be it from me or you to argue with him. He knows what he wants and clearly, given the results its working. You are grading Oscar's performances in the role with limited knowledge of what the role's specific details are. If there is one thing I know for FACT is Jose will not continue to play a player who isn't working out when he has a better option on the bench, he's never done that, Jose's only allegiance is to wins. You keep bringing up these big games and how Jose never plays Oscar in them... How have we done in them this year?

City away 1-1 draw

Utd Oscar plays 1-1

Arsenal Oscar plays 2-0

Liverpool Oscar plays 2-1

Tottenham Oscar plays 3-0

Tottenham Oscar off at 45 3-5

Liverpool COC 1-1

Liverpool COC Oscar plays 1-0

City Oscar plays 1-1

Tottenham COC 2-0

PSG 1-1

PSG Oscar plays 1-1

So not only have I completely owned you on this ridiculous claim that Oscar doesn't play in big games(Clearly he's started in the majority of them 8 of 12) but I've also dispelled this myth that we're better without him in the squad.... When Oscar doesn't play in the perceived big games Chelsea have only won 1 game all year vs the 4 we've won with him in the team.

Man talk about grasping at air!!! Now you're bringing up Mata and the Champions League which was three managers ago? wow.

The rest of what you wrote is just argumentative so before I permanently put you on the ignore list I'll just ignore that. Oh and Cahill HAS been brilliant for us, he's just struggling now and Brana HAS been brilliant for us, he's just struggling now... Fortunately for the us supporters and for the sake of the owners pocket books, Jose isn't as fickle as you or lack the simple understanding that form is always gonna come and go for players who aren't considered world class. They will have dips, its just whether or not you can live with it, clearly You live in the world of instant gratification and what have you done for me lately. I have a little more patience and understand players aren't robots.

Carefree top of the league is where I be! Very happy optimist!

Amazing! I read somewhere that the hardest person to deal with is one who is both ignorant and arrogant at the same time. Those types of people are impossible to reach with logic and reason....

Yes Jose exposed Redknapp by showing that you can't compare stats to a player playing 10 in a free role vs. a player playing the wing...This is the same person who routinely plays Oscar in the 10 over Willian. Why are you using Jose as an example only when its convenient to your argument? Are you saying you have a better understanding of how Chelsea should function than the manager who has implemented the tactics? The man who chooses to play Oscar in the 10 over Mata, DeBruyne, Willian, Cesc and Hazard? :wank2:

Jose Mourinho is no mug, if he, his directors and coaching staff think Oscar is the club's best option for CAM then far be it from me or you to argue with him. He knows what he wants and clearly, given the results its working. You are grading Oscar's performances in the role with limited knowledge of what the role's specific details are. If there is one thing I know for FACT is Jose will not continue to play a player who isn't working out when he has a better option on the bench, he's never done that, Jose's only allegiance is to wins. You keep bringing up these big games and how Jose never plays Oscar in them... How have we done in them this year?

City away 1-1 draw

Utd Oscar plays 1-1

Arsenal Oscar plays 2-0

Liverpool Oscar plays 2-1

Tottenham Oscar plays 3-0

Tottenham Oscar off at 45 3-5

Liverpool COC 1-1

Liverpool COC Oscar plays 1-0

City Oscar plays 1-1

Tottenham COC 2-0

PSG 1-1

PSG Oscar plays 1-1

So not only have I completely owned you on this ridiculous claim that Oscar doesn't play in big games(Clearly he's started in the majority of them 8 of 12) but I've also dispelled this myth that we're better without him in the squad.... When Oscar doesn't play in the perceived big games Chelsea have only won 1 game all year vs the 4 we've won with him in the team.

Man talk about grasping at air!!! Now you're bringing up Mata and the Champions League which was three managers ago? wow.

The rest of what you wrote is just argumentative so before I permanently put you on the ignore list I'll just ignore that. Oh and Cahill HAS been brilliant for us, he's just struggling now and Brana HAS been brilliant for us, he's just struggling now... Fortunately for the us supporters and for the sake of the owners pocket books, Jose isn't as fickle as you or lack the simple understanding that form is always gonna come and go for players who aren't considered world class. They will have dips, its just whether or not you can live with it, clearly You live in the world of instant gratification and what have you done for me lately. I have a little more patience and understand players aren't robots.

Carefree top of the league is where I be! Very happy optimist!

City away 1-1 draw (fair enough)

Utd Oscar plays 1-1 (rambo injured)

Arsenal Oscar plays 2-0 (rambo injured)

Liverpool Oscar plays 2-1 (fair enough)

Tottenham Oscar plays 3-0 (rambo injured)

Tottenham Oscar off at 45 3-5 (loled in the match)

Liverpool COC 1-1 (check your stats again mate, he dint start)

Liverpool COC Oscar plays 1-0 (fair enough)

City Oscar plays 1-1 (the only other option would have been to play izzy brown)

Tottenham COC 2-0 (3 minutes on the pitch- atleast fullproof your stats)

PSG 1-1 (are u bloody kidding me, he DID NOT START)

PSG Oscar plays 1-1 (TAKEN OUT AT 45 MINS)

so out of the 12 matches you have given, oscar did not start in 3 of them which leaves us with 9. out of the rest 9, he was kicked out at the 45th minute in 2 games and out of the 7 left, we literally had no other option except for a totally out of form schurrle or a useless salah as the only options in 4 of them. so please get your stats right before blubbering nonsensical things.

as for jose, i know he is no mug. he is the best manager in the world. but so was SAF when he let go off pogba for free just to keep cleverly and andeson. even the best managers make howlers and mistakes. jose is making one right now and here by trusting this piece of shit and playing him. also, if your argument is that since jose is doing, it must be fine, then i can see you must be running out excuses to defend oscar. well, not surpsring.

so its fickle of me to expect GC and iva to be dropped so that we can see a line up of azpi-zouma-JT-luis. 2 fast fullbacks, with a quick CB with whom we can play a high line without much worry. look at how scared we were of long and mane running behind us that there was acres of space between matic and the defence when ever soton got the ball. which led to them countering very easily. not rocket science bro. simple FOTBAL 101. like u said, they HAD been brilliant but currently need to be dropped especially since we have more than good replacements. just like oscar's case. why dont you come off your moral high horse and simply accept things like you see. when i said about GC and IVA, i dint ask for them to be sold, but just like oscar, currently they are mistakes in the team. not near as massive, but mistakes without a doubt and something that should be solved quickly by jose. just cos we are top of the table, does not mean everything is hucky-dory. so like i said,, get off your high. self righteous, pompus high horse with a know it all attitude, and get realistic for a change.

PS - u brought mata and chelsea's league position under avb and rdm as an argument. and i am the one grasping at air!!! :rolleyes::wank2:

also, who are you threatening with the ignore list. you wanna do it and go ahead and do it. no need to flatter yourself that anyone here cares about it.

City away 1-1 draw (fair enough)

Utd Oscar plays 1-1 (rambo injured)

Arsenal Oscar plays 2-0 (rambo injured)

Liverpool Oscar plays 2-1 (fair enough)

Tottenham Oscar plays 3-0 (rambo injured)

Tottenham Oscar off at 45 3-5 (loled in the match)

Liverpool COC 1-1 (check your stats again mate, he dint start)

Liverpool COC Oscar plays 1-0 (fair enough)

City Oscar plays 1-1 (the only other option would have been to play izzy brown)

Tottenham COC 2-0 (3 minutes on the pitch- atleast fullproof your stats)

PSG 1-1 (are u bloody kidding me, he DID NOT START)

PSG Oscar plays 1-1 (TAKEN OUT AT 45 MINS)

so out of the 12 matches you have given, oscar did not start in 3 of them which leaves us with 9. out of the rest 9, he was kicked out at the 45th minute in 2 games and out of the 7 left, we literally had no other option except for a totally out of form schurrle or a useless salah as the only options in 4 of them. so please get your stats right before blubbering nonsensical things.

as for jose, i know he is no mug. he is the best manager in the world. but so was SAF when he let go off pogba for free just to keep cleverly and andeson. even the best managers make howlers and mistakes. jose is making one right now and here by trusting this piece of shit and playing him. also, if your argument is that since jose is doing, it must be fine, then i can see you must be running out excuses to defend oscar. well, not surpsring.

so its fickle of me to expect GC and iva to be dropped so that we can see a line up of azpi-zouma-JT-luis. 2 fast fullbacks, with a quick CB with whom we can play a high line without much worry. look at how scared we were of long and mane running behind us that there was acres of space between matic and the defence when ever soton got the ball. which led to them countering very easily. not rocket science bro. simple FOTBAL 101. like u said, they HAD been brilliant but currently need to be dropped especially since we have more than good replacements. just like oscar's case. why dont you come off your moral high horse and simply accept things like you see. when i said about GC and IVA, i dint ask for them to be sold, but just like oscar, currently they are mistakes in the team. not near as massive, but mistakes without a doubt and something that should be solved quickly by jose. just cos we are top of the table, does not mean everything is hucky-dory. so like i said,, get off your high. self righteous, pompus high horse with a know it all attitude, and get realistic for a change.

PS - u brought mata and chelsea's league position under avb and rdm as an argument. and i am the one grasping at air!!! :rolleyes::wank2:

also, who are you threatening with the ignore list. you wanna do it and go ahead and do it. no need to flatter yourself that anyone here cares about it.

You're missing something here. The games I put OSCAR PLAYS are the ones he did start.

Listen brother, lets just stick to the facts here! You clearly said Oscar doesn't play in the big games, are you stuttering to back track now? I have no reason to address what you've said here because you've been left exposed.... Changing the argument again now. First its "Jose leaves him out of big games" now it "but, but, but so and so was injured and out of form and izzy brown"

I don't need excuses to defend Oscar the proof is in the pudding he's playing regularly for a 1st place team for one of the winningest managers of all-time. Am I to believe some internet nerd who see's Oscar play maybe 6hrs a week knows more about what he brings to the team than a manager who's won everything and clearly is still winning? :rolleyes:

You're missing something here. The games I put OSCAR PLAYS are the ones he did start.

Listen brother, lets just stick to the facts here! You clearly said Oscar doesn't play in the big games, are you stuttering to back track now? I have no reason to address what you've said here because you've been left exposed.... Changing the argument again now. First its "Jose leaves him out of big games" now it "but, but, but so and so was injured and out of form and izzy brown"

I don't need excuses to defend Oscar the proof is in the pudding he's playing regularly for a 1st place team for one of the winningest managers of all-time. Am I to believe some internet nerd who see's Oscar play maybe 6hrs a week knows more about what he brings to the team than a manager who's won everything and clearly is still winning? :rolleyes:

fair enough, saying oscar does not start big games was wrong but saying oscar wont be anywhere near the starting 11 if we had a fit squad is perfectly right. also, seriously using the izzy brown thing here?

please do enlighten me through your abundance knowledge about which one of these should have started in place of oscar

• Cech
  • 06 Aké
  • 11 Drogba
  • 24 Cahill
  • 31 Christensen
  • 36 Loftus-Cheek
  • 37 Brown
  • cos this was our bench against city,

again with the JOSE argument. LOLOLOL.. :wank2::wank2: come back when you got something better dude. cos according to you, everything that jose does is non-questionable then whats the point of the forum. but like i said before, hardly surprising that you have to childish retorts like "jose is starting him so he knows more than all of us combined" rather than come up with an actual argument about what he actually brings to the team. cos as i have seen (along with majority of the fans) in the last 3 years about oscar is that, that he is an average player who simply does not deserve to be anywhere near the starter of a team of chelsea's calibre.

ps - please put in a better argument than "jose knows it all". thats like saying luiz was the best defender last season despite being chelsea's 3rd choice CB, getting his ass kicked with brazil and an average performance with me, just cos he was in FIFpro team of the year.

fair enough, saying oscar does not start big games was wrong but saying oscar wont be anywhere near the starting 11 if we had a fit squad is perfectly right. also, seriously using the izzy brown thing here?

please do enlighten me through your abundance knowledge about which one of these should have started in place of oscar

• Cech
  • 06 Aké
  • 11 Drogba
  • 24 Cahill
  • 31 Christensen
  • 36 Loftus-Cheek
  • 37 Brown
  • cos this was our bench against city,

again with the JOSE argument. LOLOLOL.. :wank2::wank2: come back when you got something better dude. cos according to you, everything that jose does is non-questionable then whats the point of the forum. but like i said before, hardly surprising that you have to childish retorts like "jose is starting him so he knows more than all of us combined" rather than come up with an actual argument about what he actually brings to the team. cos as i have seen (along with majority of the fans) in the last 3 years about oscar is that, that he is an average player who simply does not deserve to be anywhere near the starter of a team of chelsea's calibre.

ps - please put in a better argument than "jose knows it all". thats like saying luiz was the best defender last season despite being chelsea's 3rd choice CB, getting his ass kicked with brazil and an average performance with me, just cos he was in FIFpro team of the year.

Way over your head once again... We've WON the majority of the big games he's started WON!! So why are you making more claims about who would've and should've and could've started? The bottom line is Oscar was given the job...

None of them should start over Oscar you tit! Even if you gave me a bench of Willian, Drogba, Mikel, Cuadrado, Cech, Luis and Remy I'd still pick Oscar over all of them. Only person who challenges Oscar for me is Ramires and that's down to shape. Like I said before when we need a compact midfield Ramires is a better option, when we want to play expansively its Oscar.

No not everything he does is unquestionable but when it comes down to the decisions he makes for the team who the hell are you to question his opinion? Did we not WIN the majority of the big games Oscar played? What leg do you have to stand on then? Clearly his decisions to play him have worked out more often than they haven't. And no offence brother but honestly if we took a poll and asked people who they put their trust in with regards to Chelsea football clubs tactics and management and it was between Jose Mourinho(perennial winner and around the squad 7 days a week) and Didierforever(loser on a laptop who watches Chelsea once a week) I'm pretty sure 99.999999999999% of the people would pick Jose... with your pet gieco being the only vote cast in your favour(accidentally)

I don't need to argue with you because you've already been exposed. We win more games with Oscar in the team than we do when he's not... If that's not enough for you to come to grips with the fact that he has value to the team then I don't know what else there is to say? We are winning... Not Pretty but Jose never wins that way, but only 3 losses all year proves he knows a thing or two about a winning formula.

I put my trust in Jose, he hasn't given me any reason to doubt him and I don't walk around like I know enough about the game to question his judgment. In another thread you called him one of the greatest managers out there, is he capable of mistakes? absolutely but when we're first place with a trophy already and close to sealing the title its hard to argue with the choices he's made. Least of which some nobody with a laptop who has no idea what type of pressure he is under to get the decisions right week after week.

Way over your head once again... We've WON the majority of the big games he's started WON!! So why are you making more claims about who would've and should've and could've started? The bottom line is Oscar was given the job...

None of them should start over Oscar you tit! Even if you gave me a bench of Willian, Drogba, Mikel, Cuadrado, Cech, Luis and Remy I'd still pick Oscar over all of them. Only person who challenges Oscar for me is Ramires and that's down to shape. Like I said before when we need a compact midfield Ramires is a better option, when we want to play expansively its Oscar.

No not everything he does is unquestionable but when it comes down to the decisions he makes for the team who the hell are you to question his opinion? Did we not WIN the majority of the big games Oscar played? What leg do you have to stand on then? Clearly his decisions to play him have worked out more often than they haven't. And no offence brother but honestly if we took a poll and asked people who they put their trust in with regards to Chelsea football clubs tactics and management and it was between Jose Mourinho(perennial winner and around the squad 7 days a week) and Didierforever(loser on a laptop who watches Chelsea once a week) I'm pretty sure 99.999999999999% of the people would pick Jose... with your pet gieco being the only vote cast in your favour(accidentally)

I don't need to argue with you because you've already been exposed. We win more games with Oscar in the team than we do when he's not... If that's not enough for you to come to grips with the fact that he has value to the team then I don't know what else there is to say? We are winning... Not Pretty but Jose never wins that way, but only 3 losses all year proves he knows a thing or two about a winning formula.

I put my trust in Jose, he hasn't given me any reason to doubt him and I don't walk around like I know enough about the game to question his judgment. In another thread you called him one of the greatest managers out there, is he capable of mistakes? absolutely but when we're first place with a trophy already and close to sealing the title its hard to argue with the choices he's made. Least of which some nobody with a laptop who has no idea what type of pressure he is under to get the decisions right week after week.

So where is spike spiegel now??

Expansive football is helped by osvar? U nincompoop how the fuck does oscar help us. Cant u get your bloody oscar goggles off. Its like talking to a lunatic. An arrogant lunatic.

Wjy can't u get it thru your thick skull that oscar does not do anything for us. Simply does not work for us, u imbecile. What has he done for us against burnly, against soton and against the majority of the teams that we have plaued and even won.his contribution has been 0. What did he do against pool when we won 1-0. Nothing. Redundant. Do u get that? Do u get that basic argument of oscar's use in the team. And don't give me that bloody drivel about oscar been there for balamce. Load of CRAP!!!!

Again, getting jose into the argument. Still yet to get a comprehensive argumemt of what osvar does and why he should be continued to be given a chance after chance.

But but but.. how dare we question the opinion of chelsealegend the great. How dare we low lives go against the opinion of the great ones. Do u understand how a fucking forum works, u fucking areogant prick. I give my opinion even if its not the one being followed by our manager. If u don't like it then take a hike, instaed of kepping on chatrering the same useless thing again and again about our manager.

None of them should start over Oscar you tit!

Less of this right now. I knew this between you two would come to this, and quite frankly I wont let it happen.

This is a short sharp warning to everyone who cares to read this. Forget the personal insults right now and have reasoned debate.

Anymore of this and it's warnings.

Less of this right now. I knew this between you two would come to this, and quite frankly I wont let it happen.

This is a short sharp warning to everyone who cares to read this. Forget the personal insults right now and have reasoned debate.

Anymore of this and it's warnings.

For the record I love tits!

So where is spike spiegel now??

Expansive football is helped by osvar? U nincompoop how the fuck does oscar help us. Cant u get your bloody oscar goggles off. Its like talking to a lunatic. An arrogant lunatic.

Wjy can't u get it thru your thick skull that oscar does not do anything for us. Simply does not work for us, u imbecile. What has he done for us against burnly, against soton and against the majority of the teams that we have plaued and even won.his contribution has been 0. What did he do against pool when we won 1-0. Nothing. Redundant. Do u get that? Do u get that basic argument of oscar's use in the team. And don't give me that bloody drivel about oscar been there for balamce. Load of CRAP!!!!

Again, getting jose into the argument. Still yet to get a comprehensive argumemt of what osvar does and why he should be continued to be given a chance after chance.

But but but.. how dare we question the opinion of chelsealegend the great. How dare we low lives go against the opinion of the great ones. Do u understand how a fucking forum works, u fucking areogant prick. I give my opinion even if its not the one being followed by our manager. If u don't like it then take a hike, instaed of kepping on chatrering the same useless thing again and again about our manager.

Yes keep getting mad at your computer screen! hahaha!!

This is getting embarrassing and not just the numerous spelling errors and poorly formed arguments. Everything you've said so far has been met with contradiction which is the lowest form of intelligence since it shows you don't know what you're talking about.

What did he do against pool when we won 1-0. Nothing. Redundant. Do u get that?

Let the ignorance continue

OSCAR'S LINE AGAINST LIVERPOOL

5 shots 2 on target(the most in the team)

3 key passes

pass % 83%

2 dribbles

5 tackles

why am I doing your homework for you?

What more of an argument do I need than the fact that he plays the majority of the games that we win, that our manager got rid of DeBruyne, Mata and prefers him over Willian, he has the 3rd most goals and second most assists and tackles more than any other AM we have? Everyone one of your arguments has been dismissed effortlessly by cold hard facts. There is no need to argue.

Your opinion is fine but when you fabricate nonsense to support a weak 'argument' its gonna be met with laughter and ridicule. You say we're better without him than with him, that's been dispelled. You asked why he doesn't play in big games? another myth easily dispelled... You said what has he contributed? I give you cold hard facts and you still can't come up with a logical alternative. Brother maybe its time you stop making wild allegations and start paying attention to what is actually going on. Everything you've said has proven wrong. In the end your complaints have been so poorly supported and yes, having Jose who is a success driven manager playing him week after week on a first place team is more than enough proof for me.

In 2012 I predicted he would become a better player than Eden Hazard. With the help of my friends and family I have since been able to overcome my crack addiction

Are you sure it was crack and not some acid? In 2012 Hazard was already 2x Ligue 1 young player of the year and 2x Ligue 1 player of the year. Not to mention winning the double with Lille who had won a Ligue 1 title since 1954-1955

Yes keep getting mad at your computer screen! hahaha!!

This is getting embarrassing and not just the numerous spelling errors and poorly formed arguments. Everything you've said so far has been met with contradiction which is the lowest form of intelligence since it shows you don't know what you're talking about.

Let the ignorance continue

OSCAR'S LINE AGAINST LIVERPOOL

5 shots 2 on target(the most in the team)

3 key passes

pass % 83%

2 dribbles

5 tackles

why am I doing your homework for you?

What more of an argument do I need than the fact that he plays the majority of the games that we win, that our manager got rid of DeBruyne, Mata and prefers him over Willian, he has the 3rd most goals and second most assists and tackles more than any other AM we have? Everyone one of your arguments has been dismissed effortlessly by cold hard facts. There is no need to argue.

Your opinion is fine but when you fabricate nonsense to support a weak 'argument' its gonna be met with laughter and ridicule. You say we're better without him than with him, that's been dispelled. You asked why he doesn't play in big games? another myth easily dispelled... You said what has he contributed? I give you cold hard facts and you still can't come up with a logical alternative. Brother maybe its time you stop making wild allegations and start paying attention to what is actually going on. Everything you've said has proven wrong. In the end your complaints have been so poorly supported and yes, having Jose who is a success driven manager playing him week after week on a first place team is more than enough proof for me.

here lets look at just some of the reactions that the fans gave to his 83% possession, 5 tackles and yada yada yada stats. not surprosing though. a lot of mikel fans fell to quoting stats too. did not expect much different from someone who cant even accept when a player is WANK!!!

He was one of the worst players on the pitch yesterday. Last January Oscar got dropped for Ramires in City game and this season more than likely the same scenario will happen. As much as I wish to see this lad grow and develop into a Chelsea legend, I just can't see that happening. The way he sometimes switches off and is not played in big games is a concern. I'm almost certain that in few years we have replaced Oscar with someone else (Pogba, Koke etc.) or with Willian playing the no 10 whilst we have a new winger (Cuadrado?).

Well I though he worked his socks off 2nd half. First half was nowhere.

is he still on course to become "one of the best attacking midfielders in Europe in a few years" or . . . . . .. :D

I just don't know with this lad, I want to like him, I do like him in fact........But I think some people over hype him and I think he is average.

He fails to deliver for the whole match once again. It's starting to happen way too often.

Had a really bad game IMO, hope he can jump back.

He played well in the 2nd half, he must of got a bollocking at half time. In the first half he was completely invisible, he looked lost. I can only recall 3/4 times he was even on the ball, 2 of which he lost possession due to sloppy play.

IGNORANCE INDEED!!!

is not it surprising that so many of them thought he was poor. but since chelsealegend says nay, that means oscar was awesome beyong recognition.

cold hard facts indeed. think this is mikel all over again. people will continue to try and justify this turds inclusion thru stats and the fact that we win cos of others in the team, and then before we know, its 8 years of mediocrity. (now dont get me wrong, i like mikel - he can do some specific job for us unlike oscar).

i did track back on my big game statement. he does not play a game, when we have a full squad.

proven wrong - hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:.. oh did u mean u proved me wrong by showing a bunch of useless stats. well..