Oscar

themightyblue

We must be the only fans in the world who try to convince everyone that our own players are dog-shit, even though they are not. Yes, Coutinho is improving(don't need to hear more of that) and yes, we need an upgrade. Maybe Oscar is just limited and doesn't improve. But he will still be a very good squad player. Don't know why people even consider selling him. Always tries hard, never complains.

We must be the only fans in the world who try to convince everyone that our own players are dog-shit, even though they are not. Yes, Coutinho is improving(don't need to hear more of that) and yes, we need an upgrade. Maybe Oscar is just limited and doesn't improve. But he will still be a very good squad player. Don't know why people even consider selling him. Always tries hard, never complains.

Who said he's dog shite? As for the 'Always tries hard and never complains' bit, I will point you in the direction of Mr Schurrle

it's funny to see that people really dont like Oscar on talkchelsea whilst people love him on WAGNH.

What's my point? There's no point but it's interesting.

Personally I really like Oscar but I kind of understand if others have a different opinion. He should step it up a bit but I believe in him and I would be very very sad to see him leave.

it's funny to see that people really dont like Oscar on talkchelsea whilst people love him on WAGNH.

What's my point? There's no point but it's interesting.

Personally I really like Oscar but I kind of understand if others have a different opinion. He should step it up a bit but I believe in him and I would be very very sad to see him leave.

I think the problem lies with the fact that people don't understand his role within the team.

Here, people think of Juan Mata and his brilliant stats as the n10 seasons prior, however, the same juan mata hasn't made the starting 11 for united in how many games now? As someone said before, players like willian and oscar, I personally think are just doing what Jose instructs them to do. It might now be what the fans what, but it doesn't matter what they want as long as they follow jose's instructions...

If salah outscores cuadrado, what does that imply than?

Fake stats? :lol:

It's kinda funny when one of you took the league stats only while the other used the stats from all competitions in the argument.

yes and what is wrong with using league stats? i didnt bother checking all comps, League stats is your bread and butter and tells you a lot about a players season. League games is where your team is always playing their strongest team, cup comps can be skewed as thats where teams rest players or you can come up against some really weak opposition.

TROLOLOL...

you do know that the most accurate and detailed and his highness the whoscored.com does not even take into consideration the carling cup or the copa del stats!!!

as if they are important competitons to get stats from. :clown:

Who said he's dog shite? As for the 'Always tries hard and never complains' bit, I will point you in the direction of Mr Schurrle

Like 75% of posts here? Well, they don't spell it D-O-G S-H-I-T but I think what they mean is close to that.

All I said was he still is a good player who is used frequently by Jose and people should not be hasty in getting rid of him. So, I don't know why you are pointing me towards Mr Schurrle.

as if they are important competitons to get stats from. :clown:

oh no not at all. oh wait!!! what competition did we just win that we are all ecstatic about? oh thats right, carling cup... :clown::clown::clown::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TROLOLOL

also, i thought consistency was defined over the whole season and not, "let me select what competition i want"

but dont let the reality or the "fake stats" (hahahahah) stop your delusions of grandeur about how great and awesome oscar is. well he is just not good enough to consistently make the chelsea 11 anymore.

I'm not going to take Wikipedia or WAGNH over BBC, The Telegraph, Reuters, The Guardian etc.

I was expecting you to say that. its not what Wiki says but where they are saying they got their source from.

Every one of the publications you've mentioned have a propensity to misquote prices as pounds when they are actually Euros... They did the same thing with Matic in January, they are victims of lazy journalism.

http://www.lancenet.com.br/internacional/Internacional-confirma-venda-Oscar-Chelsea_0_743325724.html

Like 75% of posts here? Well, they don't spell it D-O-G S-H-I-T but I think what they mean is close to that.

All I said was he still is a good player who is used frequently by Jose and people should not be hasty in getting rid of him. So, I don't know why you are pointing me towards Mr Schurrle.

Nobody is saying he's dog shite though, you are trying to make out that's being said but your way wide of the mark. Some are saying he should be better, some are saying he's fine and just needs time and some are saying he's brilliant. None of that is anywhere near what you think. You said he 'always tries hard' and 'never complains' That was also what a lot of people said regarding Andre, and look at how that turned out. People are confusing what is being said with what suits their argument and that's the problem here.

Oscar is not dog shite, he's not even close to that. Right now Mourinho selects Willian over Oscar, not a chance I am arguing that one, Mourinho is right.

If his touch and movement on the ball was easy on the eyes or if he could dribble I don't think people would complain about him. Apart from this he doesn't have talent to create chances so his overall ability is limited. I wish his long range shooting was better, He doesn't have a nice set of attacking ability he can depend on when he's playing bad. (for example hazard always has his dribbles when he's playing bad, fabregas can still pass well when he's playing bad, coutinho can still dribble past people when he's playing bad)

For some reason he doesn't make fantastic tackles like last season when he isn't passing well so it gets frustrating during matches.

We shouldn't sell him. He's still young and there's no available quality replacement.

Spot on. Oscar doesn't have a specific quality skill that he is especially proficient in which he can turn towards to spark his game into life. If he's having a shocker at 30 mins or so, it's generally all over, Newcastle tap-in being a lucky exception.

Hopefully this is something that will come with time, but there's no promise being shown in that regard at the moment unfortunately, and the time I speak of is running out.

i dont want him to do a messi or a CR. i will be happy if he did an isco or a muller or a gotze. i will be happy if he can go through a match not misplacing a simple 5 yard pass.

are you having problem comprhending what i have been saying. yes, players will have a barren spell. every player in the world will, but the barren spell or a poor spell is not the only spell they have had like oscar's.

its not stupid to compare cesc's stats playing as a DLP and oscar's stats playing as a CAM to show that oscar has been light years behind him in goals/assists column. thats just to show how far behind oscar is compared to the rest.

i was not going to until you brought up some of the worst arguments in oscar's support (and believe me there have been many). comparing his season long inconsistecy to an off day by the 4 of the best players in the squad, blaming jose for not starting him when he has had about 2400 minutes to play all season long etc etc.

Well we're agree to disagree then, I can go on until doomsday if necessary, but our perspective are so different and we might ended up still disagree about Oscar in the end. I prefer goals/assist ratio. You prefer performance. We will never reach one point.

So I think I'm done with you alone.

And Coutinho topic is back out of nowhere :rolleyes:

Oscar just signed the extension, no way he will be sold next summer.

Or if some of you couldn't understand it, I will translate it with yours language : Oscar is so shit, why do you even expect there will be a club who want to sign him.

oh no not at all. oh wait!!! what competition did we just win that we are all ecstatic about? oh thats right, carling cup... :clown::clown::clown::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TROLOLOL

so how is that relevant? just because we won it doesnt mean its now such an important competition. :clown:

also, i thought consistency was defined over the whole season and not, "let me select what competition i want"

but dont let the reality or the "fake stats" (hahahahah) stop your delusions of grandeur about how great and awesome oscar is. well he is just not good enough to consistently make the chelsea 11 anymore.

Consistency in the PL is what is important. dont act like i picked a competition at random, i picked the most important one. and please explain how he is just not good enough to consistently make the chelsea 11 anymore??? pretty bizarre thing to say.

In 2015 we have played 12 games, Oscar started 9 of those 12 games, so please stop the delusion, that Oscar is apparently not good enough to start games anymore. :clown: :clown: :clown:

And Coutinho topic is back out of nowhere :rolleyes:

Oscar just signed the extension, no way he will be sold next summer.

Or if some of you couldn't understand it, I will translate it with yours language : Oscar is so shit, why do you even expect there will be a club who want to sign him.

Clubs sign average and overrated players all the time. Especially those with decent reputation and body of work i.e "brazilian no 10 and 2nd best player for the national team" as he's been marketed. Clubs will also point to the amount of games he's played for us over 3 years I.e "he must be the second coming of zico to have played and started that many matches for a big club like chelsea" which couldn't be more further from reality

There will also be some clubs who will blame his inconsistency and poor performances on the club, the manager, the formation, the stock market etc and will believe they can make him fulfill whatever perceived potential they feel he's got.