Oscar

themightyblue

he was much more like he's usual useful self in the second. It wasn't only the goal and the assist. That's completely unfair. He had a very good second half. He almost assisted Costa with the little header, he linked up with Fabregas and Hazard better and he was up there with his work rate.

He should be criticized for the atrocious first half, but there's more to give him credit for than a goal and an assist. He did more than that in the second.

he was much more like he's usual useful self in the second. It wasn't only the goal and the assist. That's completely unfair. He had a very good second half. He almost assisted Costa with the little header, he linked up with Fabregas and Hazard better and he was up there with his work rate.

He should be criticized for the atrocious first half, but there's more to give him credit for than a goal and an assist. He did more than that in the second.

Exactly this. Like you said he was atrocious in the 1st half, his performance really was diabolically bad but he had a better 2nd half than Hazard. I don't even remember anything of note Hazard did in the 2nd half.

He was horrible that's the reality ike he was in the last 10 games (or something like that). Last season he was on vacations for 4 months and this season he is playing like that already.

With all the time he has we should put him on the bench. He is a problem in this team. Some months ago everyone was saying how increadible he was... that was a lie. Then evveryone said that there was no number 10 as good as Oscar defensively... and now that his numbers start do drop and he can't even do the defensive work... Now he is the best young number 10 in Englad...

THat won't last much. Last season he ended like one of the worst players in the team... and this season he will be again.

THere are a lot more players capable of doing the defensive work and be important in attack. It's a lie the new kind of number 10, the problem of Oscar is that he is not good enough.

He was horrible that's the reality ike he was in the last 10 games (or something like that). Last season he was on vacations for 4 months and this season he is playing like that already.

With all the time he has we should put him on the bench. He is a problem in this team. Some months ago everyone was saying how increadible he was... that was a lie. Then evveryone said that there was no number 10 as good as Oscar defensively... and now that his numbers start do drop and he can't even do the defensive work... Now he is the best young number 10 in Englad...

THat won't last much. Last season he ended like one of the worst players in the team... and this season he will be again.

THere are a lot more players capable of doing the defensive work and be important in attack. It's a lie the new kind of number 10, the problem of Oscar is that he is not good enough.

He was horrible. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have won.

I'll stick to the three points, thanks very much.

He was horrible. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have won.

I'll stick to the three points, thanks very much.

well, to put it in another way, if we had started strong and played the way jose had wanted us to play,and oscar had been able to make a simple pass, i am sure we would have won.

well, to put it in another way, if we had started strong and played the way jose had wanted us to play,and oscar had been able to make a simple pass, i am sure we would have won.

lolforever

We didn't start strong because NONE of our players were playing well - it wasn't Oscar's privilege, although he was probably the worst of the bunch. If Hazard or Willian or Cesc had been able to make a simple pass who knows what would have happened. I don't have the crystal ball you seem to be looking at where one single pass by Oscar would have won us the match. Unless you mean the goal he did take and the assist he brilliantly did create (one only Cesc and Hazard would have pulled off (maybe Luís too) not to mention or downgrade Diego's amazing finishing.

You guys can say all you want, at the end of the day, take Oscar away from the score sheet, that's a 0x0 (pay attention I'm saying from the score sheet, not the game). He made a very simple pass to score a goal when Hazard wasn't even remotely close the box (Willian was taking the corner smartly, so he was somewhere important) and Diego was double marked inside the box. Oscar was where others weren't making the very simple pass as you call it.

I don't work with the level of hypothetical you did (if we started strong, if we played the Jose wanted, if Oscar made a simple pass) because then I could take a similar route and imagine if a different sperm had merged with my mom's egg I could have been a man or looked like Jennifer Aniston. Or maybe I would haven't even existed. Or maybe I could have been an hermaphrodite. Who knows?

lolforever

We didn't start strong because NONE of our players were playing well - it wasn't Oscar's privilege, although he was probably the worst of the bunch. If Hazard or Willian or Cesc had been able to make a simple pass who knows what would have happened. I don't have the crystal ball you seem to be looking at where one single pass by Oscar would have won us the match. Unless you mean the goal he did take and the assist he brilliantly did create (one only Cesc and Hazard would have pulled off (maybe Luís too) not to mention or downgrade Diego's amazing finishing.

You guys can say all you want, at the end of the day, take Oscar away from the score sheet, that's a 0x0 (pay attention I'm saying from the score sheet, not the game). He made a very simple pass to score a goal when Hazard wasn't even remotely close the box (Willian was taking the corner smartly, so he was somewhere important) and Diego was double marked inside the box. Oscar was where others weren't making the very simple pass as you call it.

I don't work with the level of hypothetical you did (if we started strong, if we played the Jose wanted, if Oscar made a simple pass) because then I could take a similar route and imagine if a different sperm had merged with my mom's egg I could have been a man or looked like Jennifer Aniston. Or maybe I would haven't even existed. Or maybe I could have been an hermaphrodite. Who knows?

well since u seem to have a crystal ball to say that if it was not for him, we would not have won, i just thought let me take the stupidity of that statement to next level. i mean i am sure we would have come out of the dressing room and played like just like the first half, would not we? we definitely would not have upped our game, made tactical chenges (one of them being taking oscar off).

take oscar away? why should we do that? our we bound to play with 10 men. another awesome statement by the essay writer here. lets take oscar away, put in rambo or even mikel and push cesc up the field and i am sure we would have had a much better performance and a similar result. let the players play 90 minutes and see what the result is.

i am working with the hypothetical? :lol: well i guess only barbara can make exaggerated statements and what nots.

They're all spoil idiots. Again, name a better young AM in the League having a better season than Oscar. He isn't just padding his stats either in blowout victories either. So many of his contributions have been consistently crucial. Take a look at our previous games in the League this season and take note of the sheer number of opening goals he's either scored or assisted.

Sure his all round game isn't as polished as Hazard's but Eden is a generational talent. Oscar will continue to improve with more experience and as he develops physically.

I would say the only AM who has been more consistent than Oscar this season is Sigurdsson, but when Oscar is at his best he's different gravy.

well since u seem to have a crystal ball to say that if it was not for him, we would not have won, i just thought let me take the stupidity of that statement to next level. i mean i am sure we would have come out of the dressing room and played like just like the first half, would not we? we definitely would not have upped our game, made tactical chenges (one of them being taking oscar off).

take oscar away? why should we do that? our we bound to play with 10 men. another awesome statement by the essay writer here. lets take oscar away, put in rambo or even mikel and push cesc up the field and i am sure we would have had a much better performance and a similar result. let the players play 90 minutes and see what the result is.

i am working with the hypothetical? :lol: well i guess only barbara can make exaggerated statements and what nots.

You still didn't get it, did you?

I said take him from the score sheet, not the game, come on, there's no simpler English than that. I'm saying he influenced the match directly. Can you understand that? Can you process that level of information? We scored two goals - he scored one and assisted the other. Do you understand it? Should I have to print screen the scoreline with his name under the goal and some stats site with his assist? Tell me what you need to understand this very basic info I'm talking about: take him away from the score sheet, it's 0x0. I didn't say IF he didn't score, IF he wasn't there, IF he missed the sitter, IF he didn't start the game, IF he was subbed off. I just said his contributions made our score. I thought that was a fact, but I might need to go back to school and learn what fact is.

You still didn't get it, did you?

I said take him from the score sheet, not the game, come on, there's no simpler English than that. I'm saying he influenced the match directly. Can you understand that? Can you process that level of information? We scored two goals - he scored one and assisted the other. Do you understand it? Should I have to print screen the scoreline with his name under the goal and some stats site with his assist? Tell me what you need to understand this very basic info I'm talking about: take him away from the score sheet, it's 0x0. I didn't say IF he didn't score, IF he wasn't there, IF he missed the sitter, IF he didn't start the game, IF he was subbed off. I just said his contributions made our score. I thought that was a fact, but I might need to go back to school and learn what fact is.

If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have won.

this was your first statement. reading it in isolation i can come to just one conclusion.

your second statement of taking oscar away might be simple english but is just stupid though in literal sense its right (if thats what you want to hear).

If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have won.

this was your first statement. reading it in isolation i can come to just one conclusion.

your second statement of taking oscar away might be simple english but is just stupid though in literal sense its right (if thats what you want to hear).

whatever, dude. The only case the term stupid can be used in this discussion is towards me... because that's what I am if I'm willing to discuss anything this with you.

They're all spoil idiots. Again, name a better young AM in the League having a better season than Oscar. He isn't just padding his stats either in blowout victories either. So many of his contributions have been consistently crucial. Take a look at our previous games in the League this season and take note of the sheer number of opening goals he's either scored or assisted.

Sure his all round game isn't as polished as Hazard's but Eden is a generational talent. Oscar will continue to improve with more experience and as he develops physically.

That's easy. Eriksen, Coutinho,sterling and Barkley. Not only have they been better this season but they are also significantly better no 10 than the "shape/balance keeper" in the same age bracket. Now if we are talking 24 and older, there's a long list of them.

That's easy. Eriksen, Coutinho,sterling and Barkley. Not only have they been better this season but they are also significantly better no 10 than the "shape/balance keeper" in the same age bracket. Now if we are talking 24 and older, there's a long list of them.

not coutinho but do agree with the other 3. barkley is a selfish cunt though.

Barkley has been fucking wank this season ffs (and this is coming from a huge fan), of all players to mention. Grass is greener on the other side syndrome. Eriksen is the only debatable one and Oscar has more goals +assists than him this season. Sterling isn't an AM.

I just saw a £60m player put in a worse performance than any Oscar has had in his 3 seasons here. Wonder if Utd fans will slag him off too.

I can't believe all the bitching is happening in this thread.

Oscar had a bad game, but at least he was able to help the team win the game with an important goal and assist.

We should be able to accommodate his inconsistencies if he contributes semi-regularly like he has been doing. 11 combined goals/assists so far is nothing to be ashamed of.

What we can't accommodate is Willian's combined total of fucking 2. I have been repeating this stat for weeks, and he still hasn't added to it lol.

Oscar didn't have a bad game, and its also clear Mourinho don't see Willian as a player to score goals.