test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Oscar

Started by BlueLion.,

12,585 posts in this topic

Our best chances of the game fell to him and one of his perceived strengths is finishing, and he still couldn't do it. Awful.

i hope he scores a hat-trick every game from here to the end of the season.. somehow makes other think that he is worth 25mil and then fucking kick his bloody ass off. not worth a swuad role position. not worth anything at this club. sorry but this is the end of the road. its evident he is not good enough. and instead of doing a mikel with him for 8 years, sell him off NOW!!!

Bad first half.

Thought he was a lot better in the second half.

Should of connected better in those 2 chances...

I hope he hands his Premier League winning medal to Cech or whoever who doesn't have enough games to receive one.

fuck you!!!! he provides balance.

One of those players who is supposed to be good , but really isn't. And your supposed to like , but for what reason?. Other than back heels , his attributes are championship level

stroey likes this

To the force?

u dont understand football like i and other oscar fans do. look at the "balance" he provided today. his tracking back was why we dint lose the match. him being played as an AM does not mean that he has to score easy goals/make a simple pass.

any other footballer in the world can make a pass, but to give the ball away is an art. u just dont understand football.

#oscarforballondor #lordoscar.

Polo7 and laura90 like this

u dont understand football like i and other oscar fans do. look at the "balance" he provided today. his tracking back was why we dint lose the match. him being played as an AM does not mean that he has to score easy goals/make a simple pass.

any other footballer in the world can make a pass, but to give the ball away is an art. u just dont understand football.

#oscarforballondor #lordoscar.

This really made me laugh. Great post.

didierforever likes this