Oscar

themightyblue

I think having a good match today was one of the positive answers we could have.

I didn't know if he'd be able to recover mentally from the 1x7, but it seemed like he put it behind him and tried to play his best. It's a big blow in a player's confidence to play in your house, in a WC like that and he's young - it's unpredictable how the players deal with it, but it seems like he dealt well at first. Let's see how he comes back to us.

If Oscar can be more consistent he's going to be a great player for us, so I'll keep holding onto hope for as long as I can, but I think he has to give more solid answers this season.

I stand by my point. He's been the only good player for us today.

He linked up well, created, passed well, presented himself in the final third.

The problem is when you link up with Jo, Ramires and Hulk... that's not his fault.

*I* am the one who doesn't know which match you guys watched. It wasn't brilliant but it was the kind of answer that gives me hope that 1x7 didn't completely destroy him.

But to each their own...

I think he did as good as one could expect when you're linking up with Jo, Ramires and Hulk in a team that just lost by 3-0 and 7-1. I remember some good passes and crosses, didn't shy away from the game and was by far the best brazilian player on the pitch.

I wasn't able to watch this game. Just checked the stats and saw that whoscored gave him a rating of 5.7/10 for the game and, according to them, apparently he made a error leading to a goal.

309lduq.png

Is that true? Did Oscar play that bad?

He was better than he has been, but I'd like to see him with a proper striker ahead of him to link up with and create some space for him. Showed a real willingness to get on the ball though which suggests he wasn't destroyed by the Germany result.

I wasn't able to watch this game. Just checked the stats and saw that whoscored gave him a rating of 5.7/10 for the game and, according to them, apparently he made a error leading to a goal.

309lduq.png

Is that true? Did Oscar play that bad?

NO ,,, those ratings bear no relation to the game