Oscar

themightyblue

So people still can't see his "potential". Within a span of 5 minutes he created 2 chancea. One for neymar header and another a brilliant cross field ball.

Or are narin and kakuta still better

No one doubts his potential. I have enjoyed watching him play for us last 2 years.

I really thought that after Neymar, he would be the next big player affecting the game for brazil, and it is disappointing to see him not impose himself a bit more.

Obviously he is not a right winger so i understand we wont see that side of him, but he still should be doing a bit more than he is currently in the team.

I do believe though that he will come good this season, but he needs to get more proactive again, just like he was he first season when he joined us.

He was everywhere, tackling passing scoring .... that hunger. Thats what he needs to recapture as everyone knows he is class. Its the hunger and agression that seems to have reduced significantly from his game. Not sure why.

No one doubts his potential. I have enjoyed watching him play for us last 2 years.

I really thought that after Neymar, he would be the next big player affecting the game for brazil, and it is disappointing to see him not impose himself a bit more.

Obviously he is not a right winger so i understand we wont see that side of him, but he still should be doing a bit more than he is currently in the team.

I do believe though that he will come good this season, but he needs to get more proactive again, just like he was he first season when he joined us.

He was everywhere, tackling passing scoring .... that hunger. Thats what he needs to recapture as everyone knows he is class. Its the hunger and agression that seems to have reduced significantly from his game. Not sure why.

If u think no one doubts his "potential", u definitely have not read the last 1/2 pages.

I was the first one to question his character and fight for us. But he is showing it in abundance right now. I am prepared to give him the benefit of doubt.

Well I do

I never see you on Mikel's thread defending the Nigerian old fart. oh wait that's because you are usually busy doing the bashing yourself. how do you spell self righteous hypocrite

srh lionsden

you are becoming madder than Suarez

So people still can't see his "potential". Within a span of 5 minutes he created 2 chancea. One for neymar header and another a brilliant cross field ball.

Or are narin and kakuta still better

TBH with you he has been very silent. Apart from that he has been poor and not offered anything on an offensive side of view.

OK first half, good cross that should have led to a penalty and a brilliant long pass that Neymar wasted. He was absolutely rubbish for the rest of the game though and should have been taken off much sooner than he was.

So, my question to you all….Do we sell Oscar and by James?

It's out there, let's go.

Well if it as a playmaker/no.10 you get much more out of a player like Rodriguez. Oscar combines well with the team etc, scores a few and works hard but he is not your typical no.10. Rodriguez on the other hand excels at dribbling, makes brilliant passes and scores goals. No surprise he was the top assist make at Monaco last season. But I would like to keep Oscar and think he will stay unless PSG offer silly money but tbh in a system that had Hazard, Rodriguez and Willian for instance we would be much more devestating on the attack. Hazard would excel more imo from this as well as Rodriguez is a tricky player who can play excellent precise through balls where the likes of Hazard and Costa can have plenty of chances to score from.

So, my question to you all….Do we sell Oscar and by James?

It's out there, let's go.

4 players I would go for if Chelsea sold Oscar.

James, Thiago, Gundogan or Modric. ONLY those 4. NOT 2014 Cesc or Kroos.

Gotze is kind of up in the air for me nowadays...