Oscar

themightyblue

Still think so??? Even after that 89th minute double tackle or the late goal!!! Or the whole performance!!! Unbelievable performance. Outstanding!!!

That's how he played for Chelsea at the start, then a little knock, dip in form and we all know the rest...

I don't think he ever stopped giving it his best though?

The end result wasnt the same - but I truly believe he was trying...?

Where is barbara that said the main reason Oscar plays well for brazil is because opponents are shit and PL ones are soo much better? I think Croatia put a realy good performance and yet Oscar was great against them. And Im sure he will be good against any side they face.

I think his excuses need to stop. He puts higher level into NT and less passion into Chelsea. Next season I expect form like today on regular basis (maybe few games off, but not half of season FFS)...

He was realy good today after bad start, great for him.

There's a difference between an average player playing at his maximum average potential and a top class player playing way below his potential. Many of our fans are quick to jump on Oscar's back, but perhaps the wrong questions are being asked. Perhaps the system we played this season was too rigid or he was simply fatigued. Oscar is a player that likes to drift to the wings to influence a game. We saw little of this fluidity in out front four, especially in the last few months and of course fuck all from our full-backs.

I'm interested in seeing how well he'll do next season with Willian who likes drifting into the centre and him drifting out wide... Should be an interesting combo.

Oh what a night. Guys I am taking back everything I said once and for all. Oscar I love you, brilliant performance! Best player on the pitch! Just play like that in Chelsea and we are settled.

Once again Oscar shows he is best at the wings.

Oh what a night. Guys I am taking back everything I said once and for all. Oscar I love you, brilliant performance! Best player on the pitch! Just play like that in Chelsea and we are settled.

Once again Oscar shows he is best at the wings.

fickle much?

And that's the issue. Any player "can be amazing on their day". I have seen Titus fecking Bramble and Lee Cattermole producxe motm performances before. heck even Torres has had some amazing performances for us yet he's deemed not good enough and rightfully so. we need a player that can be relied upon atleast 7x out of 10.

And since you are "sure" he will step up next season the matter is settled and we can all sleep happy and comfortably.

Dude - you remember this? ;)

Only teasing - but tonight we saw the Oscar I always think about when he gets slated ;)

Him, Hazard, Matic and Fabregas are gonna be some handful! Add in Willian and Shirley (plus Salad) and we're rocking ;)

This is all assuming Costa Coffee is Nero to signing on Starbucks! ;)