Oscar

themightyblue

I'm curious.. I tend to agree with Rom, as I did last night.
In fact I wanted to translate it (not as good as you and Barbara of course) but he was faster.
I also have a friend who is learning Portugese and he told me that translation is 'he was complaining'.
So, can you tell me how is said in Portugese - by using the same words (expressions) -
He was complaining
He wasn't complaining
In words, I'll figure out pronunciation.

In my opinion he said: "Então 'tava' (estava) reclamando"/ So... he was complaning"

In the opinion of Barbara he said: "Ele não 'tava' reclamando" or "Não 'tava' reclamando" /"he wasn't complaining"

To be fair right now I'm not sure, because he pronounced that word in a strange way. I think he said "Então" but I can't be sure, because in that word his diction is far from perfect.

I'm curious.. I tend to agree with Rom, as I did last night.

In fact I wanted to translate it (not as good as you and Barbara of course) but he was faster.

I also have a friend who is learning Portugese and he told me that translation is 'he was complaining'.

So, can you tell me how is said in Portugese - by using the same words (expressions) -

He was complaining

He wasn't complaining

In words, I'll figure out pronunciation.

In my opinion he said: "Então 'tava' (estava) reclamando"/ So... he was complaning"

In the opinion of Barbara he said: "Ele não 'tava' reclamando" or "Não 'tava' reclamando" /"he wasn't complaining"

To be fair right now I'm not sure, because he pronounced that word in a strange way. I think he said "Então" but I can't be sure, because in that word his diction is far from perfect.

Parreira said: "Ele nao tava reclamando". It is crystal clear, Barbara or any other Brazilian can back me up on this...

I know, but it's all politics!

The good thing is Felipão is the real guy in charge and I trust him...

I completely agree with Parreira concerning Gary from a Brazilian perspective: he would never make the squad. Like I said many times over its a cultural thing and brazilians value attacking and technique in general too much to accept a no nonsense defender like Gary.

Terry wouldn't either because he'd be considered too slow for the usual high defense line Brazil employs. Though i've seen a pairing of slow and quick work well even with different setups.

Concerning Oscar, I hope he IS uncomfortable because Jose is uncomfortable with Oscar's form. A top player who is comfortable sitting on the bench doesn't belong.

Parreira said: "Ele nao tava reclamando". It is crystal clear, Barbara or any other Brazilian can back me up on this...

I don't care that much about it but if you understand crystal clear that he said "Ele não" you are lying in my opinion.

Why?

Because Parreira in that video said at least 2 times "Ele não". In minute 0:56 "Ele não tem jogado" , and 1:04 "Ele não tava muito confortável". And for you he said crystal clear the same thing in minute 1:09?

Are you joking?

I don't care that much about it but if you understand crystal clear that he said "Ele não" you are lying in my opinion.

Why?

Because Parreira in that video said at least 2 times "Ele não". In minute 0:56 "Ele não tem jogado" , and 1:04 "Ele não tava muito confortável". And for you he said crystal clear the same thing in minute 1:09?

Are you joking?

Ok dude, you clearly understand it better than 3 Brazilians who have already posted in here! :clap:

If Oscar complained or not...the only thing that is important is that he improves next season big time and fulfills Jose trust in him.

As far as Im concerned, he should stick his mouth closed, he had downfall in second half and its his own fault that he got benched eventualy. But its clear he wasnt with his head at Chelsea for quite some time now...

If Oscar complained or not...the only thing that is important is that he improves next season big time and fulfills Jose trust in him.

As far as Im concerned, he should stick his mouth closed, he had downfall in second half and its his own fault that he got benched eventualy. But its clear he wasnt with his head at Chelsea for quite some time now...

Agree just bear in mind he dindnt complain. Parreira was the one who said what he shouldnt have. Oscar explained his situation to Parreira, brazil assistant coach.

Why?

Are you joking?

Dude, if you don't believe us (don't know why we would lie because his pronunciation in Brazilian Portuguese is crystal clear) ask any Brazilian that I'm sure you know and see what they say.

It's not that hard to understand why there are so many Portuguese jokes in Brazil when a Portuguese makes a comment like yours. Unless of course you mean we're all lying to all people in the forum. We aren't

If I could remember it right, didn't Oscar said something in his last interview that he is, looking to stay for many years just like Lampard or JT?

Just wait and see how he plays in Brazil with his style, and people will forget whatever he said in the past, and crying for him to be our no. 10 next season.