Oscar

themightyblue

Whatever was said cannot be taken seriously.

There are plenty of a-holes around who makes up rumours just to hurt players or teams.

However, as we have seen Oscar performance has not been up to par for months. If this kid thinks he can collect Chelsea's paychecks & play fuck all, then he is sadly mistaken. Jose will not tolerate that for too long.

We will see him perform for Brazil soon. I bet, Jose is watching him closely. We all will too.

If he plays as he had during the early part of this season, then he may be unpleasantly surprised to find himself playing for some other team. One never knows with Jose.

Can one of the Brazilians members confirm the Oscar quotes please?

It was Parreira who said it.

Here they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deLBVQq9cFA

My english is not perfect yet, but he said something like this:"He doesn't play, but... The problem is Mourinho, not Oscar. .He wants to play and he is uncomfortable with this situation. We talked and he was complaining because Mourinho makes a lot of changes every game"

Sell him for 40/50M£.

I hope some others go too, like David Luiz. And its time to start buying men and not kids.

He was really bad in the second half of the season, and not that good in the first.

You look at the class of a player like Cole in every aspect, when compaired with our young "stars", and we can see that something is really wrong in this team.

I'm not being controversial just curious what makes Oscar worth £40/50m.

just to put it into perspective players like Hazard,Gotze,Varane,Isco are some of the best young talents in Europe and they were all valued at less than £40m. Now even if you think Oscar is on the same level as those players talent wise (which I very much disagree with) why do you think his value should be higher than theirs?.

Here they are:

My english is not perfect yet, but he said something like this:"He doesn't play, but... The problem is Mourinho, not Oscar. .He wants to play and he is uncomfortable with this situation. We talked and he was complaining because Mourinho makes a lot of changes every game"

He does have a lot of nerve complaining about lack of game time considering he's being one of our most utilised players over the past 2 seasons and his performances over that period have largely been underwhelming. If he's not happy here he's free to seek greener pastures elsewhere and I'm sure all the elite clubs in Europe will be climbing and tripping over themselves for his signature as he's the treasure of European football. The new Zico

I'm not being controversial just curious what makes Oscar worth £40/50m.

just to put it into perspective players like Hazard,Gotze,Varane,Isco are some of the best young talents in Europe and they were all valued at less than £40m. Now even if you think Oscar is on the same level as those players talent wise (which I very much disagree with) why do you think his value should be higher than theirs?.

Because there are teams that will pay that amount. Just that.

Isco had a buyout clause of 30/35M€, Gotze had a buyout clause of 37M€ clause, Varane was signed from Lens and was a complete stranger.

PSG paid 42M€ for Lucas, Man United will pay something like 30M£ for Shaw, Mata for 37M£... there are lots of crazy clubs paying absurd amounts of money in players that are far from being the best ones in the world.

Oscar is a very good player with a great potential, but if he is not consistent enough, professional enough, and talks too much there will be lots of teams that will pay an absurd amount of money for him, and there are dozens of players as good as he is.

We have a lot of prima-donnas in this club that gave nothing to the club, and did nothing in football. With this kind of behavior this guy (and some others) will have a bad time in here, and in any decent club.

Because there are teams that will pay that amount. Just that.

Isco had a buyout clause of 30/35M€, Gotze had a buyout clause of 37M€ clause, Varane was signed from Lens and was a complete stranger.

PSG paid 42M€ for Lucas, Man United will pay something like 30M£ for Shaw, Mata for 37M£... there are lots of crazy clubs paying absurd amounts of money in players that are far from being the best ones in the world.

Oscar is a very good player with a great potential, but if he is not consistent enough, professional enough, and talks too much there will be lots of teams that will pay an absurd amount of money for him, and there are dozens of players as good as he is.

We have a lot of prima-donnas in this club that gave nothing to the club, and did nothing in football. With this kind of behavior this guy (and some others) will have a bad time in here, and in any decent club.

Ok fair enough. The sooner we sell him, the quicker we can get a proper and competent playmaker.

Lol, can't believe it... You guys are overreacting! So, even if he said it, so what? A player can't have preferences? Or the problem is that he talked? Today people give much more importance to things other than football... Everything has to be too perfect, all beautiful. He didn't say that wants to leave... Or that Mourinho is wrong.

Part of me thinks Oscar can go on to be a world class number 10 at Chelsea, but another part of me thinks he's struggling to adapt to the English game. Has been poor since Mata went, and if Mata was still here he'd probably be getting game time. Possibly excelling in it.

If an offer of £45-50m came in for him after he had a great world cup then it would be hard to turn down.

Curious about exactly why he'd be an unhappy. He's given one of the most important positions on the pitch and he's been dubbed by Mourinho to be that world class at it. So if it's positional, that wouldn't make sense. If it's tactical then surely that would be a failure to adapt..?

Here they are:

If it's true, Oscar must learn who is the boss at Chelsea, he should do everything what the boss instructed to him without complaining. If every player only wants to do what he want to do, we doesn't need manager.

Well, about Parreira, I'm curious what his real intention here, did he want to destroy Oscar's career at Chelsea or something? Maybe he is Liverpool fans or what.

The idea that Oscar was "great" "fantastic" and one of our best players from August to December is the biggest myth of the season. there's no way in hell he was great for 4:5 months. He had a "decent" month of August and a few decent performance here and there in September and October and started fizzling out by November.

Even during his "decent " run , we were still struggling to create clear cut chances and he had very little to no influence at all in rectifying that as an attacking midfielder who was supposedly on a "great" run of form. This myth or lie has to stop.

Also his stats during those 4/5 months stood at 5 goals and 1 assist in the league. he was decent nothing more.

I remember Mata once scored 5 goals in a single month so 5 goals in half a season is not not somethin to brag about