Oscar

themightyblue

Oscar joins the likes of David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo as Chelsea star strips down for underwear range

Did he start liftin' or what?

Seriously, Oscar will not be that stupid to said that right? Especially after Hazard's comments incident.

Sounds like it was comments made in private to one of his coaches, someone he should be able to trust. IMO it's no more stupid than Mourinho's comments about our strikers/Eto'o's age when he also thought his comments were made in private.

Let's look at this for what it is. A young Brazilian flair player, in the comfort of his national team surroundings/with his coach, has disclosed to someone, whom he supposedly trusts, that he prefers a more free role.* Is that so unreasonable? I personally hope next season his role will be more free so we are not relying on our #10 to chase the ball down and make the most tackles in the team. I am hoping his primary role will be to create next season (obviously he will have defensive duties as well).

*I am speculating as to what Oscar's preferred role is, but that is a reasonable guess.

On a side note, I am really looking forward to see how he does in the WC; it would be massive for him if he could be a key part of a WC winning Brazillian squad, in Brazil.

That quote, if true, is kind of a fucked up thing to put out there when Jose petty much entrusted oscar with being the central playmaker during the Mata saga

Hopefully it hasnt came to this. Will wait until Rmpr,Babara, or Henrique confirm the statements are actually that before I make a judgement.

Sounds like it was comments made in private to one of his coaches, someone he should be able to trust. IMO it's no more stupid than Mourinho's comments about our strikers/Eto'o's age when he also thought his comments were made in private.

Ok, it is possible that whats happened. But, this Parreira want to destroy Oscar's career at Chelsea or something?

Ok, it is possible that whats happened. But, this Parreira want to destroy Oscar's career at Chelsea or something?

I think that is an over reaction. Maybe it's just me, but things sportspeople/managers say to the press seem to get blown way out of proportion and people always think there is some massive drama behind it.

I don't think anything will come from this (and I hope it won't).

I think that is an over reaction. Maybe it's just me, but things sportspeople/managers say to the press seem to get blown way out of proportion and people always think there is some massive drama behind it.

I don't think anything will come from this (and I hope it won't).

Well, that's why I said earlier this story sounds like a joke :)

No need to overreact .. I'm sure it wasn't really like that.

So he loves his role at Brazil better, so what ? isn't it reasonable that he would enjoy more playing a free role? who wouldn't ?

I think that the "not very happy" part is a twist on his words.. probably just said that he enjoys the free role more.

Sell him for 40/50M£.

I hope some others go too, like David Luiz. And its time to start buying men and not kids.

He was really bad in the second half of the season, and not that good in the first.

You look at the class of a player like Cole in every aspect, when compaired with our young "stars", and we can see that something is really wrong in this team.

Sell him for 40/50M£.

I hope some others go too, like David Luiz. And its time to start buying men and not kids.

He was really bad in the second half of the season, and not that good in the first.

You look at the class of a player like Cole in every aspect, when compaired with our young "stars", and we can see that something is really wrong in this team.

No.. there's nothing "really wrong" in this team.

(except for Torres managing to somehow stay here season after season)

We should keep Oscar, he's a good lad with big potential.