Oscar

themightyblue

Why would a foreign player consider club over country first? Koke is from Madrid and their youth setup. Oscar is a transfer from Brazil with no history to Chelsea prior to his transfer.

Oscar is a definite starter for Brazil at the world cup in Brazil. Koke might make the squad this summer...Two totally different situations.

Both have high expectations for club and country, that is the undying truth. Youth product or not, the club pays his wages and he is representing them with the badge and the colors he wears, any evidence of half arsing in games or showing dis-interest is really poor imo.

@BrazilStats: PSG coach Laurent Blanc has openly confirmed to TF1 that his club is interested in signing Chelsea duo David Luiz, and Oscar.

What a nasty shit-face thunder cunt that guy is. Absolutely disgusting shithouse club. The way they've conducted themselves concerning our players has been truly shameless. Why don't we just tell them to go fuck themselves, eh? Chelsea do NOT sell their best players! And Oscar despite his "dip" in form still has 14 goals this season. And why the fuck is he interested in Luiz anyway? Thiago Silva, Alex, Marquinhos (for fuck's sake, they signed this unproven kid for close to 45 million euros and he is basically a squad player, clueless fucks)

tumblr_m7w2mpGqws1qg39ewo1_500.gif

See, even the Queen tells PSG to go fuck themselves. Twats.

So they're getting hit by FFP sanctions but plan on going after 2 more super expensive players. Only at PSG.

Joke shop club. Of course they'd be interested in Oscar but so would most top teams. The good news for us is that if we are looking to move Luiz on then maybe we can get a bidding war going between Barca and PSG.

Joke shop club. Of course they'd be interested in Oscar but so would most top teams. The good news for us is that if we are looking to move Luiz on then maybe we can get a bidding war going between Barca and PSG.

True. Or a direct swap for one of PSG's players.

Either Luiz for Verratti or Luiz + cash for Cavani.

I'm not sure if he spared himself. He doesn't look like the kind of guy who would do that, but he showed an incredible mental fragility by being anxious and even careless for missing important matches for us. he really needs to mature and grow mentally even more than technically.

As I said I reserve judgment from now, but I'm going full throttle on him next season and I hope that's how he approaches it. He might miss that fighting spirit that usually separates champions from talents. I hope José is able to imprint it on him, he's young and can learn.

I don't think he was that bad today. His finishing was off, but his cross to Azpili in the Schurrle goal was perfect and he was active in the match, even if in bad form for most of it.