Oscar

themightyblue

injury? oh ya sure!!!

He hasn't been playing well. But Mourinho said he was injured before the match and in the press conference and he said it just after the match. Why would we question them?

I don't think his bad performances were because of this injury as he made it clear this injury happened last week, but if he's injured, then he is. José kept playing him week in week out even in his worst moments for us, for him to drop a player he trusts and bets so much it's understandable injuries may be involved or bad attitude which we all know Oscar doesn't have.

He hasn't been playing well. But Mourinho said he was injured before the match and in the press conference and he said it just after the match. Why would we question them?

I don't think his bad performances were because of this injury as he made it clear this injury happened last week, but if he's injured, then he is. José kept playing him week in week out even in his worst moments for us, for him to drop a player he trusts and bets so much it's understandable injuries may be involved or bad attitude which we all know Oscar doesn't have.

please, lets not go there. oscar has had almost 1000minutes lesser compared to JT, a 33 year old.

a 100 minutes more playing time than FL for chelsea.

he has barely been a part of our failure (apparently if u read other threads), in the last month of 2.

after selling mata and making him the undisputed no.1 no.10, his performances have let the team down. atleast i expected a lot more than him this season. cant even say that his this season has been better than the last one.

please, lets not go there. oscar has had almost 1000minutes lesser compared to JT, a 33 year old.

he has barely been a part of our failure (apparently if u read other threads), in the last month of 2.

after selling mata and making him the undisputed no.1 no.10, his performances have let the team down. atleast i expected a lot more than him this season. cant even say that his this season has been better than the last one.

I don't get your point, dear.

I'm talking about why he hasn't taken part of any of the last three matches. I'm not talking about performance. I'm just saying there's no reason we shouldn't believe both him and Mourinho about his injury. If they say he's injured, then I believe he is.

What I said further is that his lack of quality has nothing to do with that as he's been playing bad for a while and the injury is brand new. I think you misunderstood me because not for a sec I implied this injury is why he's underperforming. It can't be as he's been bad for a few months now.

I don't get your point, dear.

I'm talking about why he hasn't taken part of any of the last three matches. I'm not talking about performance. I'm just saying there's no reason we shouldn't believe both him and Mourinho about his injury. If they say he's injured, then I believe he is.

What I said further is that his lack of quality has nothing to do with that as he's been playing bad for a while and the injury is brand new. I think you misunderstood me because not for a sec I implied this injury is why he's underperforming. It can't be as he's been bad for a few months now.

it was a reply specifically to the "week in week out" part of your post.

it was a reply specifically to the "week in week out" part of your post.

exactly my point. Jose played Oscar week in week out when he was playing bad. Playing bad wasn't good reason enough for him to drop him which makes his sudden absence be because of rest, injury or bad attitude. Oscar was rarely dropped from one match. Most times he was injured or being rested when he was really bad physically. I think we aren't disagreeing, so I guess it's settled.

Oscar has overplayed ever since we bought him... With the Olympics before coming to us, playing a full season with Europa league which has more games than UCL, then going to the confederation cup, then coming back to us... It was bound to happen honestly with the amount of games he's been playing for club and country... And I feel like we won't have a fully rested Oscar until the 2016 season if he stays that long with the world cup this summer and the Copa America in 2015...

Oscar probably has about 1000 more miles on JT the past 2 seasons as well. If your going to compare different positions and mileage, than why don't we compare Cech and JT. It's two different things.

Oscar probably has a culmination of small injuries that are starting to bother him and worrying him about the summer.

Oscar probably has about 1000 more miles on JT the past 2 seasons as well. If your going to compare different positions and mileage, than why don't we compare Cech and JT. It's two different things.

Oscar probably has a culmination of small injuries that are starting to bother him and worrying him about the summer.

:lol: so its wrong of me to compare the minutes of 2 outfield players. one in his physical prime at the age of 21,22 and another one being JT?

looking at the ATM squad last night, i could have sworn atleast 9 or 10 of them were the same players that were playing at the start of the season, that have played with the same core throughout the season.

but yes, oscar should get the benefit of the doubt for everything i suppose.

:lol: so its wrong of me to compare the minutes of 2 outfield players. one in his physical prime at the age of 21,22 and another one being JT?

looking at the ATM squad last night, i could have sworn atleast 9 or 10 of them were the same players that were playing at the start of the season, that have played with the same core throughout the season.

but yes, oscar should get the benefit of the doubt for everything i suppose.

lol, outfield player. I bet Neuer puts in more miles than JT does and JT doesn't run anywhere close to the three brazilians on Chelsea.

Looking at the madrid side, none of their midfield team is relevant to their national squad setup and they play in a less physical league. Oscar has been playing since the Olympics nonstop and he's built like a twig, so yes, he does get the benefit of the doubt.

lol, outfield player. I bet Neuer puts in more miles than JT does and JT doesn't run anywhere close to the three brazilians on Chelsea.

Looking at the madrid side, none of their midfield team is relevant to their national squad setup and they play in a less physical league. Oscar has been playing since the Olympics nonstop and he's built like a twig, so yes, he does get the benefit of the doubt.

Lol. Yes JT is simply standing there doing nothin. Ya right. Brilliant. Well said.

If his national team is such a deterrent then let him simply play for brazil cos for our no.1 no. 10 when we sold mata and kdb, I expected a bit more than, oh he was so tired cos he flew to south africa, like luiz and willian did not.

Lol. Yes JT is simply standing there doing nothin. Ya right. Brilliant. Well said.

If his national team is such a deterrent then let him simply play for brazil cos for our no.1 no. 10 when we sold mata and kdb, I expected a bit more than, oh he was so tired cos he flew to south africa, like luiz and willian did not.

Jt sure does a lot of running in games.

Luiz barely played this season and Oscar has played more games than Willian this season. And willian wasn't on the confed. team nor was Ramires.

The truth is you expected Mata output from Oscar under Mourinho, which was never going to happen. You also probably don't understand all these small injuries starting catching up to Oscar now and he has taken himself out for the world cup as insurance (potentially).

Jt sure does a lot of running in games.

Luiz barely played this season and Oscar has played more games than Willian this season. And willian wasn't on the confed. team nor was Ramires.

The truth is you expected Mata output from Oscar under Mourinho, which was never going to happen. You also probably don't understand all these small injuries starting catching up to Oscar now and he has taken himself out for the world cup as insurance (potentially).

Another brilliant post.

Oscar has played 3043 minutes for us.

Willian who has played less games than oscar has played 3240 minutes for us.

Luiz who has barely played for us has 2612 minutea for chelsea and total of 3145 minutes including brazil

So it makes so much sense to say that only oscar was tired and the small injuries.

For the record, I dint expect him to have a mata season, but I did expect a good and consistent season from our no. 10.

Oscar—"We're aiming to try & play me in the final clash of PL (Cardiff) but I have to take care for the WC"

No idea how true this is but if it is then I am fucking livid. I understand how big the WC is to these players but his club is his bread and butter and he says stuff like this......I;m sorry but this doesn't sit well with me at all.

Oscar—"We're aiming to try & play me in the final clash of PL (Cardiff) but I have to take care for the WC"

No idea how true this is but if it is then I am fucking livid. I understand how big the WC is to these players but his club is his bread and butter and he says stuff like this......I;m sorry but this doesn't sit well with me at all.

"We still have two very important games in the Premier League because Chelsea can still be champions, but it is important I rest because the World Cup is here."

No, it's important that we do all we can to win the league.

"We still have two very important games in the Premier League because Chelsea can still be champions, but it is important I rest because the World Cup is here."

No, it's important that we do all we can to win the league.

I can see @Rmpr point about it.

But do you know what, in all this, I really don't care one jot about the fucking WC.

:confused: