Oscar

themightyblue

We had Mata arguably the leagues best #10 and we finished 6th and 3rd and we're no where near winning the Premier League.. Oscar gives us balance and while his playmaking abilities are inconsistent they are getting better.. Still only 22 and most AM you are looking to replace him with have 2-3 years age difference and when they were Oscars age you barely heard about them... Patience is key with young Oscar but everyone has this Fifa /FM idea that if you put world's best in form players on a team you will win real life doesn't work that way unfortunately

This is how stupid you are. You are giving me facts that don't even represent your point, I mean, Are you trying to say we are better or as good as Barcelona??? You probably also don't understand my point. Oscar can play good in the 10 role also Willian, but is he good enough?? You believe we shouldn't add any AM to our squad next season???? I think we find it so hard to create chances when Hazard is out because our other AM are not good enough. Would'nt you think if we had another player like Hazard, Reus, someone who is really World-class, wouldn't it make it much easier, THIS IS MY POINT!! Oscar is not that guy and I am not sure he will ever be.

You probably would've got rid of Iniesta and Xavi before they fully matured as players as well I guess.

You need to be patient.

Hazard is amazing. and YES last season Mata and Hazard played fantastically together, Oscar links just fine with Hazard, not good enough in my opinion.

Last season, we couldn't unlock the same teams as well and didn't advance in the champions league.

People have short memories on how stagnant we were for a good chunk of the season.

I wonder if the Luka Modric rumors have any legs to it... Modric is definitely a better player than Oscar and would fit Chelsea very well.

We could line up

Costa

Schurrle-Hazard-Willian

modric-Matic

I wonder if the Luka Modric rumors have any legs to it... Modric is definitely a better player than Oscar and would fit Chelsea very well.

We could line up

Costa

Schurrle-Hazard-Willian

modric-Matic

I'm sure those rumors are absolute BS.

I wonder what on earth that is.

LOL that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while and look how everyone is sort of not moving properly or whatever and Wills is running the show super excited about the whole thing.

thanks a lot for that

That was LEK LEK LEK...

That was LEK LEK LEK...

so now you know how much aware I'm of 'cultural' (not to use another word) trends in Brazil. I heard people talking about some Lek lek thing, but I to this day have no idea what that is and I feel like I'm missing nothing out.

Thanks for letting me know :D

so now you know how much aware I'm of 'cultural' (not to use another word) trends in Brazil. I heard people talking about some Lek lek thing, but I to this day have no idea what that is and I feel like I'm missing nothing out.

Thanks for letting me know :D

In flemish doing lek lek lek is giving you great cunnilingus :-)

Sorry Barbara.

Wow... Ronaldo 9 actually looks like a Mexican restraunt owner.

The fuck is with amazing Brisillian footballers turning their fat on once they have retired!!??

To be fair he was about this size at the 2006 World Cup lol.

The fuck is with amazing Brisillian footballers turning their fat on once they have retired!!??

One example and you are already generalising! :doh:

I doubt you can name me five former Brazilian players who got this fat...

Brazilian culture is one of the richest in the world. The only problem is its own people dont value it...

I meant the musical culture here... I value Brazil a lot in general but our popular music these days is as poor as it gets.

what's cool is normally not too popular and what really good is nearly unknown...

but I was talking about music