Oscar

themightyblue

You don't understand. Oscar when he is good , he still isn't good enough. When he isn't good he is just shit. Countinho, Sterling, even Salah for me are better players. Seriously, Oscar for me is a 79 atm and at his best will be 84 (FIFA RATING FOR U TO UNDERSTAND HOW I THINK.

You do really chat a lot of shit facepalm.gif

picard-facepalm.jpg

You don't understand. Oscar when he is good , he still isn't good enough. When he isn't good he is just shit. Countinho, Sterling, even Salah for me are better players. Seriously, Oscar for me is a 79 atm and at his best will be 84 (FIFA RATING FOR U TO UNDERSTAND HOW I THINK.

Lol oh yea? That's why Real and PSG are rumored to be willing to pay £40M for a guy who can't pass and at his best is shit? Do us a favor and, with all due respect, shut the fuck up.

Lol oh yea? That's why Real and PSG are rumored to be willing to pay £40M for a guy who can't pass and at his best is shit? Do us a favor and, with all due respect, shut the fuck up.

That is bullshit. You shut the fuck up idiot.

Oscar is a really intelligent player, no doubt.

I really think at some time in his career he will become world class, but probably in the DP position, being the attacking element sitting along a Defensive DP like Matic.

Then he can spread the game and control it, and score a few goals as well.

The reason i make such an assumption is that i feel he isnt fast enough to be a world class offensive front midfielder. He is an intelligent player who sees a pass, and sees the move while it is beginning to make that final incisive pass.

He can hustle and tackle.

That all makes for a fantastic link up player for transition and control rather than an all out forward player like the hazards of this world.

Not certain about this thought though, This was somewhat a breakout season for him, and next season should be the final indicator of where exactly he is going to play for the rest of his career.

In the game against Swansea for instance, even when they had 10 men, we simply couldnt make a transition which felt fluid, until oscar came on, picked the ball deep and orchestrated. The moment that change happened, every one ahead of him seemed to know what to do, and how to play 1-2's, thereby creating a systematic approach to attack, rather than the haphazard rubbish we watched in the first half.

I would personally love to watch a DP of Oscar Matic, with the front 3 ahead being Hazard Willian and Salah with Cavani Upfront.

That would be devastating.

Or a 4-4-2 with Hazard Oscar Matic Willian/salah with Cavani Lukaku upfront.

You know, rather than just making vague and ambiguous statements like "Oscar is not good enough to start for us", "Oscar is not a World Class talent", "Player X is better than Oscar", it may be helpful to the discussion if you actually elaborate and give proper reasons as to why you say that. You are only making life difficult for yourself if you don't back up what you say with reasoning and even examples.

You know, rather than just making vague and ambiguous statements like "Oscar is not good enough to start for us", "Oscar is not a World Class talent", "Player X is better than Oscar", it may be helpful to the discussion if you actually elaborate and give proper reasons as to why you say that. You are only making life difficult for yourself if you don't back up what you say with reasoning and even examples.

No problem. His general play is just not good enough. Vision- not good enough - passes - not good enough - technique - not good enough. Simple as that.

For me he plays much much much better on the wing. Not as a winger but on the left side. His first touch is quite bad and that is the reason he finds it so hard to preform in the middle.

No problem. His general play is just not good enough. Vision- not good enough - passes - not good enough - technique - not good enough. Simple as that.

For me he plays much much much better on the wing. Not as a winger but on the left side. His first touch is quite bad and that is the reason he finds it so hard to preform in the middle.

congrats mate, TalkChelsea Retard of the Year.

lol this head of your should be examined