test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Oscar

Started by BlueLion.,

12,579 posts in this topic

26-01-2014-GifNumber-109.gif

j7X6M1M.gif

Ieg4gNZ.jpg

Insane technique and incredible curl to beat keepers at their near post. Oscar's the real deal from these direct free-kicks, He. just keeps on improving his all round game everyday. Very impressed with Oscarinho throughout this season.

it's the only good thing he did this season

Don't think that is true at all. I was getting really sick of him in the last 1/3 of last season, but he has been fairly consistent this season and delivered on a generally high level.

I think it's time to expect one of Oscar or willian to step up and play decisively, perhaps score or create a goal, help to control the midfield. They certainly can against this united team.

I think it's time to expect one of Oscar or willian to step up and play decisively, perhaps score or create a goal, help to control the midfield. They certainly can against this united team.

Oscar has been doing that?

Maybe we're watching different Chelsea's this season but Oscar has been one of the best players in the country this season. And Willian's been no slouch either. WATCH games.

DYC., Barbara and iseah100 like this

Maybe we're watching different Chelsea's this season but Oscar has been one of the best players in the country this season. And Willian's been no slouch either. WATCH games.

I'm just talking about the bigger matches. Arsenal he was magnificent but I'm hoping to see him bring forward his recent attacking impetus in games like united Liverpool and city

The difference between Oscar from this and last season is Fabregas.

Oscar is improving obviously as he young and learning the trait, but it is quite obvous that having Fabregas on the squad has made a huge difference for him. Fabregas (and Costa too) is opening up spaces that were not available for Oscar last season.

This oculd be Oscar's season. The conditions are there for him to shine.

I'm just talking about the bigger matches. Arsenal he was magnificent but I'm hoping to see him bring forward his recent attacking impetus in games like united Liverpool and city

I see your point and it is well made, but we've only really played two "big" games this season so far, so let's see how well he does in games against the likes of United, Liverpool and Spurs in the coming weeks.

Barbara likes this