Oscar

themightyblue

This rest thing is BS. He might play lot and be little tired but that is not the reason for poor form. He had one game for brazil and performed much much better. That is not coincidence. He either lost the will to play (you can see in his face, when we score or he makes bad decisision. He just doesnt realy care). Second possibility is that he is saving himself for WC. But then again, he still plays almost everygame and why wouldnt he want to add a goal or assist more often to get in WC in top form)...

Atm worst player along Ramires in first eleven.

This rest thing is BS. He might play lot and be little tired but that is not the reason for poor form. He had one game for brazil and performed much much better. That is not coincidence. He either lost the will to play (you can see in his face, when we score or he makes bad decisision. He just doesnt realy care). Second possibility is that he is saving himself for WC. But then again, he still plays almost everygame and why wouldnt he want to add a goal or assist more often to get in WC in top form)...

Atm worst player along Ramires in first eleven.

Exclude Ramires, the rest we read you.

"He has the potential to become one the best playmakers in the future" and we are still waiting for him to show even glimpses of this mythical potential. Virtually every highly rated youngsters that people have used the adjective for (Hazard, Gotze, Neymar,Isco) have shown glimpses of their playmaking potential in abundance at club level be it in past seasons or currently except our overrated amigo.

And being tactically astute and scoring a few cracking goals doesn't constitute playmaking btw not the last time I checked anyway.

Cech, JT, Lampard, Cole, Azpilicueta (fast becoming my fav at the moment), Hazard,Cahill, matic and some players out on loan. Does that answer your question?

Sure it does answer my question. It is only that I see you a bit aggressive when you criticize the players who dropped form. I guess you don't tolerate that much. Not a lot of patience

Sure it does answer my question. It is only that I see you a bit aggressive when you criticize the players who dropped form. I guess you don't tolerate that much. Not a lot of patience

I have never rated Oscar so that makes your point redundant. he's always being overrated to me. and what's wrong with demanding more from players anyway. are you suggesting everyone starts accepting and settling for mediocrity?

I have never rated Oscar so that makes your point redundant. he's always being overrated to me. and what's wrong with demanding more from players anyway. are you suggesting everyone starts accepting and settling for mediocrity?

Absolutely not. I don't know if my point was redundant but anyways. Do you think players, especially young ones, get to their top consistent form all of a sudden or the moment they step on the pitch. Everything has a cycle. You must know that. I am with you that a fan should be always demanding more for the sake of the team's success and glory. However, maybe a bit of reasoning will help. Especially that we are not the type of club that is ready to pay a lot of money to buy to start replacing players. We are not Real Madrid, ManCity, PSG and the rest of those clubs who are willing to over spend

"He has the potential to become one the best playmakers in the future" and we are still waiting for him to show even glimpses of this mythical potential. Virtually every highly rated youngsters that people have used the adjective for (Hazard, Gotze, Neymar,Isco) have shown glimpses of their playmaking potential in abundance at club level be it in past seasons or currently except our overrated amigo.

And being tactically astute and scoring a few cracking goals doesn't constitute playmaking btw not the last time I checked anyway.

He has shown more than glimpses of his nice passing a few times in the beginning of this season, in the last season and for Brazil (especially in the CONFED cup).

Absolutely not. I don't know if my point was redundant but anyways. Do you think players, especially young ones, get to their top consistent form all of a sudden or the moment they step on the pitch. Everything has a cycle. You must know that. I am with you that a fan should be always demanding more for the sake of the team's success and glory. However, maybe a bit of reasoning will help. Especially that we are not the type of club that is ready to pay a lot of money to buy to start replacing players. We are not Real Madrid, ManCity, PSG and the rest of those clubs who are willing to over spend

No and no one has suggested that however the best ones usually show "glimpses of their potential" at as young age as 18/19/20/21 with varying degrees of success. Oscar on the otherhand has never shown evidence to justify how highly rated he is at club level and comments such as "he has the potential to be one of the best playmakers in the future" lacks any basis.

People label him, as a special talent with massive potential and I'm judging him based on that.

If he were to be judged along the levels of Jordan Henderson (who has been brilliant this season btw) and other average all round midfielders then I wouldn't be so harsh on him but when people hold him to such high esteem and he's not justifying the hype whatsoever then awkward questions have to be asked.

Hazard too is still inconsistent and not at world class level yet (some may disagree) and is the point you were trying to make regarding youngsters however the young Belgian has shown enough evidence to justify the hype and it's easy to see why he's so highly rated, same cannot be said for Oscar.

No and no one has suggested that however the best ones usually show "glimpses of their potential" at as young age as 18/19/20/21 with varying degrees of success. Oscar on the otherhand has never shown evidence to justify how highly rated he is at club level and comments such as "he has the potential to be one of the best playmakers in the future" lacks any basis.

People label him, as a special talent with massive potential and I'm judging him based on that.

If he were to be judged along the levels of Jordan Henderson (who has been brilliant this season btw) and other average all round midfielders then I wouldn't be so harsh on him but when people hold him to such high esteem and he's not justifying the hype whatsoever then awkward questions have to be asked.

Hazard too is still inconsistent and not at world class level yet (some may disagree) and is the point you were trying to make regarding youngsters however the young Belgian has shown enough evidence to justify the hype and it's easy to see why he's so highly rated, same cannot be said for Oscar.

Well sounds very reasonable. You gotta agree though that the "glimpse" of talent is very relative and vague. It can mean quiet a wide range of things. So it can apply for playmaking, dribbling, technicality finishing. He has definitely played better in the first half of the season and his form is low, however does not mean that he has no talent or hasn't showed any "glimpse". Maybe not the talent you are looking for.