Oscar

themightyblue

I hate players who would rather go down and get a penalty than go through and score.

Oscar did make it up to us fans by a brilliant display. Just hope he keeps it out of his game.

Heres hoping he doesnt spend too much time with Dani Alves this summer.

Ki did the same thing and got Howard sent off last week...

I think that why Oscar went for the dive/fall.....

1-0 vs 1-0 against 10...

Also, nowadays, everyone dives..... Literally everyone.... (just not as blatant)...

Chelsea's most complete player, 2 assists, 1 goal for 40 minutes, not to mention the usual godlike linkup play, pressing, tackles and duels won. I've always thought Mata was big fish in a small pond, especially last year. The team is much more gelled and competitive with Oscar. First half was last year's Chelsea with Mata and second half was this year's Chelsea with Oscar, the difference is obvious both in game play and points won.

Just announced on Instagram that his wife is pregnant, no surprise given his goal celebration today though.

No wonder he's been playing well lately, key to good form on the football pitch is being happy with life in general.

Oscar is growing into some player. He keeps this up (offensively and defensively) and he'll be the most complete #10 in the world. Finally beginning to show his creative touch which I thought he has been missing a bit this season.

There is no one or should be anyone to deny his immense contribution to Chelsea in this season.

Those who think Mata should be given chances to play ahead of Oscar are clueless. At the start of this season, I was one of them, thought Mata could be more valuable. Now, I admit I was wrong, Oscar plays much better, is better for the team.

I honestly do not know, whether it makes sense to keep Mata now. Most likely, he might not even come back to his best. Mentally, Mata is damaged. I mean, to be subbed at half time as today, it leaves a big doubt on your mind.

Now, Jose ought to talk to Oscar & warn him. No more fucking diving or...This club does not need that shit, the most hated club in UK & Jose is an outspoken provocateur to add more fire in.

old habits die hard... typical play in the Brazilian league when players go for the dive vs the finish. Hard to argue against it there, since the refs promote that behavior not only by giving the PKs but also by showing yellow and reds all the time.

Something he has to work out of his system.

As far as I am concerned he got us the 3 points against the saints today.

Hes spending too much of his free time with Neymar...

Oh no! God forbid him spending time with one of his closest mates!

On a serious note though, has nothing to do with Neymar, it's just how football is in general in Brazil, players go for the penalty rather than the finish as Robguima said above.