Oscar

themightyblue

He did well in the first 20 minutes but there was a moment in the 41st minute where he went down after a challenge and touched his ankle for a bit, then limped for a minute or two before the half time whistle. Perhaps he still had a bit of a niggle even before the game.

He did well in the first 20 minutes but there was a moment in the 41st minute where he went down after a challenge and touched his ankle for a bit, then limped for a minute or two before the half time whistle. Perhaps he still had a bit of a niggle even before the game.

I saw that too, but regardless, before that and after that I think he didn't have a good match. It was decent at best, and Schürrle has been playing better than him. Between him, Mata and Willian I don't know if right now there is much of a difference. Willian is oscillating, Mata is far from his best level and Oscar is very down from the start of the season he had. We have Schurrle and Hazard playing really well, but the other three are sort of the same, one may have a better match, then another, but they're kind of the same, so I think maybe we could rotate a bit in the CAM position and leave the two wings for André and Eden.

Mata played three games and we concede seven goals, Oscar starts and we keep a clean sheet, maybe this is why Mourinho starts Oscar over Mata.

Oh yes, let's blame Mata for all the problems that has ever existed at Chelsea Football Club or elsewhere! GENIUS!

I know it we've been bad at set pieces but, oscar doesnt play two matches and we concede 6 goals. Statistics can be a bitch sometimes

Really? You know, it could also be:

Schwarzer doesnt play two matches and we concede 6 goals. Statistics can be a bitch sometimes

Ashley doesnt play two matches and we concede 6 goals. Statistics can be a bitch sometimes

Kalas doesnt play two matches and we concede 6 goals. Statistics can be a bitch sometimes

De Bruyne doesnt play two matches and we concede 6 goals. Statistics can be a bitch sometimes

Give me a break!

I thought Oscar played well in the first half...

Set up plays.

Came back for the ball and passed the ball fast.

He probably should of done better with his shot in the beginning of the game, but overall I thought he played well.

Oh yes, let's blame Mata for all the problems that has ever existed at Chelsea Football Club or elsewhere! GENIUS!

Really? You know, it could also be:

Schwarzer doesnt play two matches and we concede 6 goals. Statistics can be a bitch sometimes

Ashley doesnt play two matches and we concede 6 goals. Statistics can be a bitch sometimes

Kalas doesnt play two matches and we concede 6 goals. Statistics can be a bitch sometimes

De Bruyne doesnt play two matches and we concede 6 goals. Statistics can be a bitch sometimes

Give me a break!

Taking things too serious again. This forum can be a bore sometimes

it was the weakest match I've seen Oscar playing. It was embarrassing. Shouldn't even get near the team starting against Arsenal.

true, but typical of players coming from injury.

Actually believe he's going to start against Arsenal just because his defensive work actually.

true, but typical of players coming from injury.

Actually believe he's going to start against Arsenal just because his defensive work actually.

I know, that's exactly my point.

He shouldn't start because he isn't 100%. I guess no player in the top teams in the world has played nearly as much as Oscar did in the past 18 months. It's taking a toll on him now that's recovering from injury.

I don't think he's shit, but he's far from his best form

• 2 weeks later...